chocolate pancakes

Share your favorite recipes with us.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Gym hater

chocolate pancakes

#1 Postby Gym hater » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:10 pm

I tried to make some chocolate pancakes, turned out to be nice and quite filling.

Throw some chocolate soy mik in a bowl, add a teaspoon of baking soda, add some olive oil, add some flour and stir it. Keep adding flour until it looks like pancake batter. Now just put a little bit of oil in a frying pan, then add some batter and behold the beautifull chocolaty creation that appeared. Also you might want to turn it every now and then.

#2 Postby veganmadre » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 pm

worth a try. looks awesome! i love recipe pictures! love them love them la la la alalalala. :D
Making Prudish Americans Uncomfortable - one photo at a time.

#3 Postby Daywalker » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:58 pm

I LOVE pancakes. Love 'em!

Go on, y'all, post pictures and recipes here, i don't care... only 4 weeks to go on diet, then the pancakes and not-pan-cakes are all mine! :twisted:
No one said it would be easy.

#4 Postby tylerm » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:24 pm

I love making pancakes with chocolate chips (vegan ones, of course)! I make pancakes using applesauce instead of eggs (using just a vegan pancake mix), and it makes them very soft and fluffy. And I add in a ton of chocolate chips. Quite a treat.

#5 Postby veggymeggy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Topher and I had fun with pancakes at about 3am this morning. The best part of this recipe is that there's almost no measurements listed :P And thank goodness for 24 hour grocery stores :) We didn't measure anything as we made it either, but we'll confirm that the combination of ingredients does indeed make a good pancake! Especially with chocolate frosting on top!
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

#6 Postby CrispyQ » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:20 pm

Ohhh, I would top this with a little dallop of almond creme & it would quickly disappear!
Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.

chesty leroux

#7 Postby chesty leroux » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:29 am

That looks great :D I have a recipe for vegan chocolate pancakes I have been meaning to try for a while. If i find it i'll post it for those who need measurements. hehe.
If I can't dance, I don't want any part of your revolution - Emma Goldman
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...

Return to “Vegan Recipes”