2 cups sprouted almonds
1/2 cup dried, shredded coconut (always dry coconut yourself in a dehydrator as the dried coconut that you can purchase, even in health food stores, has been bleached and pasteurized)
1/4 cup soaked raisins to taste. (Soak raisins for 24 hours in filtered water.)
1/2 vanilla bean, ground
1) Put all the ingredients, except coconut, into a food processor and process until mixture holds together.
2) Transfer to a bowl, add in the shredded coconut, and blend well by hand.
3) Form into small ball shapes, and refrigerate. These are very delicious, but don't overdo!
Makes 1 dozen. Keeps up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Simple Apple Dessert
4 red, sweet apples
Core the apples, and grate 2 or 3 of them. Pureé the
grated apples with some spring water in a mixer. Cut
the remaining apple(s) into little cubes and place in
a bowl or plate. Pour the apple-pureé over the cubes,
add some cinnamon and serve.
2 cups 2-day sprouted wheat and rye
1-1 1/2 cups black mission figs soaked overnight
1-1 1/2 cups raisins soaked in fig water for 1 hour
1. Put all ingredients in a blender, and puree until smooth
1 cup date paste*
1 1/4 cup raw almond butter
1 1/4 cup raw carob powder or raw cacao beans
1/3 agave nectar
Mix and press into 9 x 9x square (pyrex) pan. Refridgerate at least one hour. Cut into squares.
* 1 lb dates = 1 cup date paste. Can use green life/green power or champion juicer with blank screen to make paste. (or purchase date paste)