what you need...
1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1/4 cup Italian dressing(I use the fat free stuff because I need to:)
1 tbsp of some hot sauce (tobacco or similar)
1. Thrown the can of un-drained black bean in a bowl
2. Then drain the water from the can of corn, and throw then in the bowl.
3. Dice the tomato and throw it in.
4. Dice the 1/2 onion, you guessed it.... throw it in.
5. Add 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
6. Add Italian dressing.... use 1/4 as a guideline, I flavor to taste.
Done. Simple, quick, cheap and tasty.
Anything created quickly can be destroyed quickly.