the ultimate meal?

veganerick7

the ultimate meal

has anyone heard of this meal replacement? I went to a vitimin store and the guy at the store told me that it will help me loose weight and give me all the vitimins i need. I read the lable and it seem like its good for us. and its for vegans! has anyone tried it? what where your results? pros ? cons? anyne? just curious.

this is a website:

http://www.ultimatelife.com/CatalogMeal.htm

www.ultimatelife.com

Good find, veganerick7.

Go for it!

It's a really good idea for busy people. I might get myself a tub for emergencies.

I saw something like this in my store in England just before I came to Germany last October (Gilian McKeith's Living Food Bars/Powder). I was tempted but it was a bit expensive.

I decided I could get all the benefits just from adding fresh sprouted alfalfa seeds and the like to my salads and from mixing ground linseed and hempseed into my muesli.

The thing is I don't have a hectic schedule so time-saving/convenience isn't so important for me.

I think it would make sense to have a tub of this stuff available but don't think that if you don't buy it you will die (exaggeration but you know what I mean - it's healthy to treat all advertising with a certain amount of scepticism).

I tried it a few years ago. I bought the big tub of it. Unfortunately it was a bit expensive for me to continue using on a daily basis. I used it for about a month, maybe 6 weeks, & saw good weight loss results. It's not bad. I tried it mixed with soy milk & then oj & liked it better with oj. It provided energy & I didn't feel hungry.