Meal replacement bars

kanetuck

• 2 weeks later...

There are pre-made vegan meal replacement bars and protein bars that you can usually find just about anywhere, like Clif bars and Luna bars. (I think those are all vegan.)

If you just need to replace milk in your recipes, you could try soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, or hemp milk. Usually I find that soy milk works best in baking recipes, though. If you need to replace butter, use Earth Balance, if you can find it. Also, you could try canola oil.

Thanks for the info.I usually find heath bars meal replacement bars soo over priced.I hate coconut milk.Love soy.That was the reason i asked.Vegan is expensive and people are using us to drive up there prices.I am frugal human by nature.So i try to find short cuts where ever i can.Again thanks.

• 1 month later...
There are pre-made vegan meal replacement bars and protein bars that you can usually find just about anywhere, like Clif bars and Luna bars. (I think those are all vegan.)

To my knowledge, the Clif bars are all vegan, but a type of Luna bar is not. They came out with a protein bar and it's not vegan. Their regular Luna bars and I believe their Luna cookies are vegan-friendly.

I also like Vega.

• 2 weeks later...
To my knowledge, the Clif bars are all vegan, but a type of Luna bar is not. They came out with a protein bar and it's not vegan. Their regular Luna bars and I believe their Luna cookies are vegan-friendly.

Yep, the Luna Protein product contains whey. Also their Luna Recovery Smoothie contains whey. The rest of their product line is free of animal products.

As far as bars go you can't get better than ProBars, however out of financial convenience I opt for the Clif or Clif Builder bars.