My favorite broccoli/broccolini recipe

Postpunk

Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'd like to start off with my favorite recipe for broccoli or broccolini (I think broccolini works better), which happens to be one of my favorite recipes of all time. I'll make over a pound of veggies this way and scarf it all down. It's pretty low in calories, but very high in flavor and good micronutrition.

Here's what you'll need:

-One bunch of broccolini, broccoli, kale, or similar

-Salt

-Ground white pepper (trust me, white works best)

-Red pepper flakes

-Olive oil

-2 to 4 cloves of garlic

Here's what to do:

1. Add a bit of olive oil (use your judgment) to a hot pan and begin to sautee the garlic whole.

2. Rinse your vegetables, then transfer them still wet to the pan. Not soaking, mind you, but wet.

3. Flip the veggies around quickly and briefly to coat with oil, then immediately cover the pan. Leave it covered for about 3-5 minutes, or just until the veggies get nice and dark. Don't overdo it.

4. Add salt, white pepper (don't skimp), and red pepper to taste and stir again.

5. Eat it.

I've never used measurements when making this recipe and it's been delicious (if a little different) every time, so don't fret about the amounts. The mix of flavors is really unique and complements the broccolini (etc) perfectly.