Vegan/Vegetarian snack bars.

hellguy

I want to buy or make vegetarian or even vegan meal replacement type bars to help me get more of my mini meals. I would prefer higher protein and also whole foods if at all possible. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Where the attitude goes, the mind goes. Where the mind goes, the body goes. Where the body goes, others will follow.

I've heard of them but didn't know they made meal smack bars. I tried a pemmican bar today. Decent, but it would be difficult to eat them frequently. I will check the web for the Vega stuff.

Where the attitude goes, the mind goes. Where the mind goes, the body goes. Where the body goes, others will follow.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to buy or make vegetarian or even vegan meal replacement type bars to help me get more of my mini meals. I would prefer higher protein and also whole foods if at all possible. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Organic Raw Food Protein bars are pretty awesome. The Simply Bar is also good, too. The former is easier to find but they're both available for purchase by the case on Amazon.com.