Some protein thing to use?

Share your favorite recipes with us.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

mythil
Manatee

Re: Some protein thing to use?

#16 Postby mythil » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Paulista wrote:I dont know this Indian recipe but it seems to be almost the same; wholegrain rice is not that popular. I found this beans recipe too http://authenticbraziliancuisine.blogsp ... -food.html Of course we are not going to put bacon in it :D
So, beans have a lot of proteins; try them with rice.. it s delicious
mythil wrote:
Oh, looks like onion fried rice, lot of people in India (okay well the Indian friends I know) eat it, but most use wholegrain rice.

I have a lot of Asian and Indian friends, I learned to cook from them.
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard." - Tim Notke
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill

Paulista
Rabbit

Re: Some protein thing to use?

#17 Postby Paulista » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm

I really like Asian food, in my city there are some really good vegetarian Asian restaurants. =D About Indian food, I just know curry =(

mythil wrote:
Paulista wrote:I dont know this Indian recipe but it seems to be almost the same; wholegrain rice is not that popular. I found this beans recipe too http://authenticbraziliancuisine.blogsp ... -food.html Of course we are not going to put bacon in it :D
So, beans have a lot of proteins; try them with rice.. it s delicious
mythil wrote:
Oh, looks like onion fried rice, lot of people in India (okay well the Indian friends I know) eat it, but most use wholegrain rice.

I have a lot of Asian and Indian friends, I learned to cook from them.

Return to “Vegan Recipes”