Some of you might not be aware of simple actions that go a long way in supporting this website.
I fund it all myself and it can get expensive at times with the tours and promotions, give-aways and programs, and paying those who help run and maintain the website. I want to inform you of ways you can contribute to this wonderful resource by doing things you already do.Here are some easy ways to support this forum and www.veganbodybuilding.com:
1. If you already use Vega products
, please consider ordering from any of the 4 stores I work with. When these stores order from Vega, I get commission. I've been working with Vega for 6 years and these days I get commission from 4 online accounts
, as part of my work in online sales. When you order from the following stores, not only are you supporting me, but you're supporting stores who have done a lot to support this website and in most cases, have done a lot for the vegan movement too.Vegan Essentials - www.veganessentials.com
Food Fight Vegan Grocery - www.foodfightgrocery.com
Vegan Proteins - www.veganproteins.com
Bodybuilding.com - www.bodybuilding.com
2. When you click on our Vegan Essentials
banners on the main website or the forum, and then make a purchase from www.veganessentials.com
, they give us 5% back on the order! Vegan Essentials has been supporting www.veganbodybuilding.com
in this way for years. Now that you know, please consider shopping from their website.
3. Order a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing
item from me directly or from www.veganessentials.com
. Represent our brand in your community while helping keep the website and forum going strong. We offer t-shirts, tank tops, muscle shirts, gym bags, headbands, wristbands, women's shorts, and other items.
See our online store for listings: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=products
4. Order a copy of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide to Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet
or Amazon.com. All of those methods help support this website by getting the book out to more people. Here is a link to the Amazon
page: http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... =8-1-spell
5. Post links to our website, our forum, articles, your training journal, etc. on your Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and other social media websites
6. Tell others about this website and this community and invite others to join the forum.
7. Ask me for a 10% OFF coupon code for a 1 time use at Vegan Essentials.
I have 10% Off codes for you to save, and part of that sale comes back to www.veganbodybuilding.com
too. Email email@example.com
for your coupon code.
Thank you so much. I am very grateful for your involvement in this movement!
Your support means a lot.