Evening snack with proteins

BigBadWolf

A lot of people do a protein shake before bed. Some dont like to drink so much liquid and have to wake up and pee in the middle of the night. Yeah peanut butter is good. I like sunflower butter on celery myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Like C.O. already mentioned, I take a soy protein shake before going to bed which consists of 500ml soy milk, 30gr soy protein isolate and a banana. This is the same as my breakfast, but with my breakfast I also throw in 100gr of oat meal.

• 10 years later...

Oh, the late-night snack dilemma! I totally get wanting something light and easy before bed, especially if you're swapping out the classic cottage cheese routine. It's like that little moment of peace before calling it a night, right?

Funny story, I was on a similar quest a while back. Wanted something fuss-free but a tad exciting. That's when I stumbled upon freeze-dried dragon fruit. Yep, you heard that right! It's as exotic as it sounds but without the hassle of dealing with the actual fruit at night. I found this amazing option at Freeze dried dragon fruit . It was a game changer! The sweet, crunchy bites are super satisfying and it feels like a treat rather than a boring, must-do snack.

Not only is it a quick grab from the pantry, but it's also pretty light on the stomach and packed with nutrients, making it perfect for a pre-sleep nibble. Plus, the vibrant colors and unique taste sort of make it feel like you're having a mini adventure right in your kitchen. It's been my go-to ever since, especially on those nights when I want something a little different. Give it a whirl; it might just be the quirky, easy snack you're looking for before drifting off to dreamland!