Squash / Sweet Potato Mash - Thanksgiving special

_Redwood_

The best things in life are simple... I made this for vegan Thanksgiving, and I received compliments.

1 medium-sized Squash (whichever you like, I used Acorn squash). Cut the skin off the squash and bake the chunks until soft. Approx. 350 for 20 mins.

1 large Sweet Potato. I kept the skin on, and in a small skillet, cooked it slowly (with a bit of water, so nothing burned), until soft.

Mash the 2 in a bowl and while warm, mix some Earth Balance "butter", cinnamon, a little nutmeg and maple syrup. I don't put measurements because it depends what you like! Omit or add things, or just mix to taste.

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...

Indulge in the perfect marriage of flavors with Squash and Sweet Potato Mash, a Thanksgiving special that elevates traditional sides. We are offering you to get  indian grocery nyc and learn things related to your online food order. Velvety butternut squash and sweet potatoes blend harmoniously, creating a rich and savory dish that captures the essence of fall. This delightful mash is a heartwarming addition to your festive table, offering a delectable twist on classic Thanksgiving fare.