I have found awesome book for vegans available on Amazon / Kindle now for 0.99$

messenger1

Hi guys,

I have found awesome book for vegan recipes.

So far I have tried couple of them and they all tasted reaaally good

its only for 0.99$ , in my opinion its definitely worth trying

Hope it helped

Its available on Amazon/ Kindle and its called :

Vegan Cookbook : 25 Easy High Protein Tasty Recipes For Fast Weight Loss And Muscle Growth (Slow Cooker, Meal Plan, Homemade, Beginners)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WLHVB3X

Hope it helped and you will enjoy it as much as I do

Have a great day,

Peter

• 5 years later...

What steps and recommendations should sellers take if their Amazon account has been suspended? I would like to know how to recover a suspended account, understand the reasons for the suspension and take measures to prevent similar situations in the future.

If your Amazon account has been suspended, there are several steps you should take to restore it. It is important to first read the suspension notice carefully to understand the reasons and grounds for doing so. Then contact Amazon Seller Support to discuss the situation and request information about the necessary steps to recover your account. Be prepared to provide additional documents or explanations if required. They may also offer advice on preventing future suspensions, read more on amazon account deactivated. It is important to act quickly and comply with Amazon policies in order to recover your account and continue to run a successful business on the platform.