so i finaly got around to making an attempt at it. what a success!
i just made one BIG burrito's(if you had smaller tortillas you could make a couple small ones.) worth this first time since i was just experimenting.
the ingredients arent in exact measurement, i was just doing the "a little of this and a little of that" til it looked right, but here's my guestaments.
i used a small chunk of soft tofu, abuot 1"x1"x2"
a handful of white corn chips
3-4 tablespoons of mild salsa
4 drops of chalula
2 strips of smart bacon
2 slices of tofutti american style cheese
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
pinch of seasoned salt
2 tablespoons of chopped up onions
throwing it all together....
1. in a small pan i had the smart bacon frying with the onions. until lightly browned.
2. i took the tofu and smashed it up really good with a fork in a little bowl, then i added the chalula, salsa, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt, stirring it together.
3. i put the corn chips in a little baggy and smashed them up really fine.
4. once the bacon and onions were done, i put them in the bowl with the tofu and everything.
5. i took the pan and filled it up with a very thin layer of water brought to a boil.
6. add the tofu bowl mixture to the water, try to get a constant stir so the water is boiling out but you dont want stuff sticking to the pan. add the crushed corn chips and break up the tofutti cheese slices and mix them in aswell.
7. stir it constantly til the water is mostly boiled out and the mixture doesnt seem very runny or soggy.
8. warm up a tortilla, put the mixture into it, fold, enjoy!
i did have my dad there helping. he seemed pretty impressed i was able to pull it off so well with vegan ingredients.
i'm confident next time will be better. i might try a little more salsa.