Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: need extra body fat, cavities? protein peanut butter cups.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:15 am 
Rabbit

On the second day, God bestowed upon Jake an unbelievably fast metabolism. On the third day, God hath forsaken Jake with shitty, cavity prone teeth.

Whatever. Anyway, I decided I'd make some protein-laced peanut butter cups last weekend. I pretty much made up the recipe, and then added 125 grams of protein to the mix. Each cup has about 12 grams of protein, says my cell phone calculator.

If you're not scared of falling into some type of diabetic coma, you might want to make some of these. It's pretty easy to make 'em (sugar, death, chocolate, fire, love, those little cup cake paper things, etc).

Notice that excessive amounts of fats and oils made that once white paper entirely transparent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:35 pm 
Elephant

Hiya!
It looks like ya never posted an introduction? Please post one so that we can properly welcome you! :D
BTW, whats the story behing yr avatar photo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:47 pm 
Rabbit

loveliberate wrote:
Hiya!
It looks like ya never posted an introduction? Please post one so that we can properly welcome you! :D

introduction posted, at your request. I also introduced another elusive board member. I was hoping to post his social security number and age of lost virginity, but could not find that information. plus, his mom would probably get mad.

Hmm, my avatar. I don't know, it's some guy who's probably going to be the next mr olympia, and can even make a skinny bastard like me feel muscular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 pm 
Elephant

pharmakon wrote:
loveliberate wrote:
Hiya!

introduction posted, at your request. I also introduced another elusive board member. I was hoping to post his social security number and age of lost virginity, but could not find that information. plus, his mom would probably get mad.

Hmm, my avatar. I don't know, it's some guy who's probably going to be the next mr olympia, and can even make a skinny bastard like me feel muscular.

it's creepy.. i'm actually going to feel safer next to mrolympia than next to that guy in the picture.. :oops: