250g of bread dough

1 aubergine cut in small dice

1 onion thin slice

1 clove of garlic chopped

dried tomato 50g

salt - pepper

origan

olive oil

To place the aubergine dice in a strainer, to powder them with salt and to let discharge. Rissoler the onion and garlic in oil, to add to them aubergine (rinsed), dried tomatos cut in plates, as well as spices and to leave mijoter a score of minutes. To cut the paste in two portions and to extend each one of them to the roller in two circles. To place the trimming on a half and to fold back the paste so as to lock up the trimming. To weld the edges by pressure. To place the pizza pies on a mould oiled beforehand and to cook 20 minutes with 235°.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7071/pizzacalzonegn0.jpg

avea

Francais

250g de pâte à pain

1 aubergine coupée en petits dés

1 oignon émincé

1 gousse d’ail hachée

50g de tomates séchées

sel - poivre

origan

huile d’olive

Placer les dés d’aubergine dans une passoire, les saupoudrer de sel et laisser dégorger. Rissoler l’oignon et l’ail dans l’huile, leur ajouter l’aubergine (rincée), les tomates séchées coupées en lamelles, ainsi que les épices et laisser mijoter une vingtaine de minutes. Couper la pâte en deux portions et étendre chacune d’entre elles au rouleau en deux cercles. Placer la garniture sur une moitié et rabattre la pâte de manière à enfermer la garniture. Souder les bords par pression. Placer les pizzas sur un moule préalablement huilé et cuire 20 minutes à 235°.

Good. I never know what to do with aubergines. Although they're widely available in Sweden they are not part of our standard diet.

I usually cut mine in slices, soak them in olive oil and a pinch of salt and bake them in the oven. mmmm, so yummy!!

That pizza pie looks dellicious! I have to try it! Thanks bbodygirl

• 3 months later...