Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Crap-Tastic Files
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:53 pm 
Elephant

List you're most disgusting, Vile, Horrific, Nasty Concoctions of Satan here. I'll go first. I have quite a few of my own :D.

#1: Pizza Bomb
Basically it was designed to be A Super Protein Pizza. This was made in my Pre-Vegan days when I was just Vegetarian. The Size was in the middle of Small and Medium. Crust made out of regular flower. Sauce made out of Tomatoes, Spinach, cilantro and salt. And to top it all off I covered it in Soy nuts and then covered it in Mazzarella cheese.

Outcome: Yuck. So vile and crunchy it made me go >.<

# 2: Spinach Cookies.
One day I decided to make Vegan Cookies( This was back when I was new to health so I didn't know about proccessed foods or bleaching of sugar) The cookie was made with either Unbleached or whole Wheat Flour( Not sure) and included Alot of Spinach and A few bits of Sugar( This was before I found out conventional sugar is not healthy) Baked in the oven on 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Outcome: The dough uncooked actually tasted okay. It was when I baked it that I hated it and thought it was vile. Yuck.

Share you're crap-Tastic ecepies. I'll put more up if I think of any.

Check it out here. http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/forums/index.php ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:13 pm 
Elephant

I don't think i've done anything too horrible. I'm pretty good at making stuff up on the fly. Made some awesome chili last night for instance and made a really interesting lentil stew last week.

I think the nastiest thing I've done was try to make pad thai with brown-rice gluten free spaghettie noodles. That sucked. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 pm 
Mastodon

I really can't screw food up, since I don't really eat anything fancy unless my dad makes it. When I make food, boiling is as far as it goes. I like it that way, I prefer bland food. :?

335 Squat