Vegan Noodles

Gym hater

I did some experimenting in the kitchen. I just took some noodles from a package, and boiled them for 2 minutes until they were soft and ready(like it said on the package).

While I was preparing the noodles I took a wok and put about half a cup of olive oil in it. I then started stirfying a bunch of vegetables(onions, paprika's, and some of which I don't know the name).

When the noodles where done I mixed them with the vegetables in the wok, and I stirfryed a little longer. During this stirfrying I added some powders, like chilli powder and some other ones.

After 2 minutes or so I had a delicious plate of vegan noodles with vegetables(and a lot of olive oil dripping of it). It tasted great. I also have tried it with tofu balls and stirfry tofu blocks, but with only the vegetables it tastes better.

So if you need so make something in less than 10 minutes, this is a tasty option. And of course you can use less olive oil.

That sounds great, GH. My main complaint about a lot of vegan foods is that they seem to take so long to prepare. I've found a lot of short-cuts and fast meals though, in my quest for easy food prep. That's why I've thought about opening up a vegan deli of sorts one day. I feel like every time I go to vegan restaurants, it's kind of slow but you're willing to wait because it's vegan. What about some healthy, fast vegan food? I think there's a market out there for it. Now I just need to get out of the Midwest ...

My main complaint about a lot of vegan foods is that they seem to take so long to prepare.

I think any type of food that is healthy and considered to be a 'meal' will take a while to prepare. I don't think that vegan food is really that much different in preparation time, it just depends what you want to achieve. I eat rice or pasta or fresh fruit / vegetables or cereal etc. Nothing takes me more than a few minutes to prepare. But similarly, if someone is a meat-eater, and they want to make a 'proper meal', I think it'd take them just as long as a vegan proper meal.