Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:39 pm 
Offline
Gorilla

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 897
Location: West Virginia
robert wrote:
I love Keenan Ivory Wayans. I used to watch him on TV all the time. Without knowing he was vegan I always liked him better than his brothers :D

Then a couple of years ago I heard he was vegan and was like 8) (cool)

-Robatron Theatre Presents

Yeah, he was always my favorite. I didn't know he was vegan. Funny that he's bigger than and in better shape than his brothers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 21053
Location: Austin, TX
Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

And yeah, the Wayans brothers were never that funny to me, but I like Keenan.

-Robertito

_________________

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:28 pm 
wayans fam are about as funny as chris rock...aka not at all.

goldberg isn't really into red meat etc or dairy, but i'd be surprised if he was anymore than pesce/ovo vegetarian, which in my books is not vege at all.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:37 pm 
Offline
Stegosaurus

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 3110
Jza wrote:
wayans fam are about as funny as chris rock...aka not at all.



ya I dont think Chris Rock is funny at all -- the only thing that is funny about Chris Rock is that Chris Rock actually thinks he is funny.

I think Chris Tucker on the other hand is HILARIOUS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:35 am 
meh, they're all fried chicken to me.

chappelle had some ok themes, ruined by canned laughter, dumbing down and a tendency towards visuals.... i had high hopes for his show, shame he fell off.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:54 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 309
robert wrote:
Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

And yeah, the Wayans brothers were never that funny to me, but I like Keenan.

-Robertito


He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).
Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 6065
Location: England
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: poconos, pa
oh man eddie murphy is in there! eddie murphy actually is funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:58 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 1810
Location: florida
Keenan Wayans is awesome.

Have you seen the Run DMC reality show? His brother Russell is vegan, and Russell is in much better shape than Rev Run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:17 am 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 533
Gym hater wrote:
robert wrote:
Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

And yeah, the Wayans brothers were never that funny to me, but I like Keenan.

-Robertito


He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).
Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.


Goldberg is a vegetarian as well as an outspoken animal rights activist and a spokesperson for the ASPCA, First Strike and the Humane Society. He's also testified before Congress trying to get tougher animal abuse laws passed for dogfighting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 6065
Location: England
Hero wrote:
oh man eddie murphy is in there! eddie murphy actually is funny.


Hehe, yeah. I do actually like some of Chris Rock's stuff, but he does bug me. Eddie Murphy is the man though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group