kennan wayans

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Jay
Gorilla

#16 Postby Jay » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:39 pm

robert wrote:I love Keenan Ivory Wayans. I used to watch him on TV all the time. Without knowing he was vegan I always liked him better than his brothers :D

Then a couple of years ago I heard he was vegan and was like 8) (cool)

-Robatron Theatre Presents

Yeah, he was always my favorite. I didn't know he was vegan. Funny that he's bigger than and in better shape than his brothers.

robert
Site Admin

#17 Postby robert » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:57 pm

Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

And yeah, the Wayans brothers were never that funny to me, but I like Keenan.

-Robertito

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

#18 Postby Guest » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:28 pm

wayans fam are about as funny as chris rock...aka not at all.

goldberg isn't really into red meat etc or dairy, but i'd be surprised if he was anymore than pesce/ovo vegetarian, which in my books is not vege at all.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#19 Postby compassionategirl » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:37 pm

Jza wrote: wayans fam are about as funny as chris rock...aka not at all.

ya I dont think Chris Rock is funny at all -- the only thing that is funny about Chris Rock is that Chris Rock actually thinks he is funny.

I think Chris Tucker on the other hand is HILARIOUS.

#20 Postby Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:35 am

meh, they're all fried chicken to me.

chappelle had some ok themes, ruined by canned laughter, dumbing down and a tendency towards visuals.... i had high hopes for his show, shame he fell off.

Gym hater
Manatee

#21 Postby Gym hater » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:54 am

robert wrote:Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

-Robertito

He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).
Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.

Richard
Site Admin

#22 Postby Richard » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:09 am

Hero
Elephant

#23 Postby Hero » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 am

oh man eddie murphy is in there! eddie murphy actually is funny.

willpeavy
Elephant

#24 Postby willpeavy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:58 am

Keenan Wayans is awesome.

Have you seen the Run DMC reality show? His brother Russell is vegan, and Russell is in much better shape than Rev Run

sinisterkungfu
Gorilla

#25 Postby sinisterkungfu » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:17 am

Gym hater wrote:
robert wrote:Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan :D

-Robertito

He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).
Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.

Goldberg is a vegetarian as well as an outspoken animal rights activist and a spokesperson for the ASPCA, First Strike and the Humane Society. He's also testified before Congress trying to get tougher animal abuse laws passed for dogfighting.

Richard
Site Admin

#26 Postby Richard » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:51 pm

Hero wrote:oh man eddie murphy is in there! eddie murphy actually is funny.

Hehe, yeah. I do actually like some of Chris Rock's stuff, but he does bug me. Eddie Murphy is the man though.

Return to “General Discussion”