This place needs to get more active

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

kollision
Elephant

This place needs to get more active

#1 Postby kollision » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:42 pm

Just something I noticed. Im literally waiting here for someone to post! No offense to anyone, but just stating that we need more activity and participation on this board. I know there are a lot of people that read this site, but just don't post so please post something! A question, a comment, anything.

FormicaLinoleum
Elephant

#2 Postby FormicaLinoleum » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:55 pm

Yeah, I find myself coming back here all the time to see if anyone has posted... but I figured that meant that I have a problem and am addicted to this board! I'd love it if it were busier, but on the other hand that means I would spend even more time here!
My 2012 Training Log

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:57 pm

FormicaLinoleum wrote:Yeah, I find myself coming back here all the time to see if anyone has posted... but I figured that meant that I have a problem and am addicted to this board! I'd love it if it were busier, but on the other hand that means I would spend even more time here!

Which is a good thing :) I came back to this forum because I also thought people were being more active as well. :( Dunno if I can keep on checking back, gets tiring haha :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”