The 1000th Kollision

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
User avatar
robert
Site Admin
Posts: 21053
Age: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

The 1000th Kollision

#1 Postby robert » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:41 pm

Sometime yesterday Kollision hit his 1000th post online...and he even took a month-long break from the site! At one point he had more posts than me and I had a head start back in April posting things before this forum was officially online.

Kollision was a major reason why we started picking up speed back in May and June. He also supplies us with a wealth of knowledge about fitness and nutrition. If we had member awards, he would have been the man back in the spring and summer and really helped me get this forum off the ground.

I know we all have busy schedules and many other interests but I think 1,000 posts in a relatively short time is pretty impressive and shows a lot of dedication to Vegan Bodybuilding. I understand we all don't have an interest in posting a lot and we spend a lot of time reading other posts, have limited computer access, have life in general to worry about, but I think we should give props to Kalani for spending so much time with us.

Big K -- Welcome to the 1,000 club! You join a very small group..Me, You and Compassionategirl (Natalie).

Great work buddy and thanks for all the help on so many topics! I've learned a lot from you and I know others have as well.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#2 Postby kollision » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:45 pm

Thanks a lot Rob. Two posts made for me! I feel special, thanks bro!

Ya I remember the time I had more posts than you. Now you have over shot me, but it's all good. You spend more time in this site than any of us here. You organized it together, got us here, and made it lively. So all I can do is help for what you gave us all! A place for us vegans to congregate and not have the pressure of people looking us down or berating us just because of our moral standpoints.

So if anyone deserves an award, it's you man. I aint got no life right now so I should be doing something. I got a National test next month (gosh gotta study once more...) then after that gotta apply for a job either in Hollywood or Downtown.

BTW I just hit the Hollywood 24 Hour Fitness for the first time and man it is big! I am kind of intimidated by the size, and the wealth of knowledge that the other trainers have, but I am just going to keep going there to get myself used to the environment. Who knows, in a month I might get enough confidence to apply there.

Thanks again man! You are a great guy. Love ya bro.

User avatar
robert
Site Admin
Posts: 21053
Age: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

#3 Postby robert » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:59 pm

Thanks Kalani,

I appreciate your comments. I'm very happy to have such a nice group here. Everyone feels welcome, has fun, becomes friends with someone, and learns a lot too.

Best of luck in Hollywood! I know it can be intimidating but you're a big vegan guy and I know you'll do well. Maybe train there for a while, make some connections and see where it takes you.

Thanks again for all your work here.

All the best brother,

Rob


Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

User avatar
michaelhobson
Elephant
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

#4 Postby michaelhobson » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:56 am

That is a lot of posting K!!!

Keep it up, I enjoy your perspective on things. 8)

User avatar
Bigbwii
Elephant
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

#5 Postby Bigbwii » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:47 am

Hey man when you make it big in Hollywood don't forget me! :lol: will act for food! :lol: Congrats on the posting! :wink:
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
The Fruitarian Lifestyle & Fitness Coach
www.fruitarianfitness.com

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3110
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#6 Postby compassionategirl » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:08 am

Congratulations Kollision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bring so much knowledge and info about fitness and nutrition here!!!

:D :D :mrgreen:

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#7 Postby kollision » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:51 pm

Bigbwii wrote:Hey man when you make it big in Hollywood don't forget me! :lol: will act for food! :lol: Congrats on the posting! :wink:


O my...that made me laugh! hahha. Reminds me of a lot of the people I see haha, Good one, you made my day!

Thanks as well :wink:

Robert wrote:Thanks Kalani,

I appreciate your comments. I'm very happy to have such a nice group here. Everyone feels welcome, has fun, becomes friends with someone, and learns a lot too.

Best of luck in Hollywood! I know it can be intimidating but you're a big vegan guy and I know you'll do well. Maybe train there for a while, make some connections and see where it takes you.

Thanks again for all your work here.

All the best brother,

Rob


Thanks a lot bro, that means a lot. Yup Im a big vegan guy, just too young and never held a job, so the outside world is scary. I hope to make some connections, but me personally I find it hard to talk to people. So I hope everything goes out as planned! :D


MichaelHobson wrote:That is a lot of posting K!!!

Keep it up, I enjoy your perspective on things. Cool


Thanks a lot big guy. I appreciate that!


CompassionateGirl wrote:Congratulations Kollision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bring so much knowledge and info about fitness and nutrition here!!!


Thanks, I hope to bring more as I learn more.

SeaSiren
Elephant
Posts: 2650
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:05 pm

#8 Postby SeaSiren » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:55 pm

Congratulations Kollision! 8)

User avatar
Daywalker
Elephant
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Contact:

#9 Postby Daywalker » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:05 pm

Hey man, that's your thread! 8)

I'm glad you're back!
When i first came to the board, you were so active here :D I missed you the past weeks.
I appreciate your opinion very much!

Now i'm aiming for your numbers - not only in posts, but also in your big lifts ;)
:D


love and peace,
Alex
:)
No one said it would be easy.

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#10 Postby kollision » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:27 pm

THanks SeaSiren and thanks Daywalker!

I am glad to be back too! I like the debate we are having on isolation, I like hearing your input on it and your ideas, even if it is opposite, its great! Thanks a lot and I appreciate your input as well, you are very knowledgable and better yet have the body to prove it!

Thanks a lot for the compliments, I am still shootin for the sky!

User avatar
chesty leroux
Elephant
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Norfolk, VA

#11 Postby chesty leroux » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:24 pm

Congrats Koll! You are just full of great information...it's floating around in there among all the bulk! Thanks for all the help you give. You're the best. I may be picking your brain about fat burning workouts soon. :D
If I can't dance, I don't want any part of your revolution - Emma Goldman

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

User avatar
Daywalker
Elephant
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Contact:

#12 Postby Daywalker » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:21 am

kollision wrote:I like the debate we are having on isolation, I like hearing your input on it and your ideas, even if it is opposite, its great! Thanks a lot and I appreciate your input as well, you are very knowledgable and better yet have the body to prove it!

:D
I feel the same!
Thanks for the compliment :)

Never think i'm disrespectful or mocking just because i have a different opinion! If you feel mocked (or misunderstood) it's probably only my bad English :oops:
No one said it would be easy.

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#13 Postby kollision » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:34 am

Daywalker wrote:
kollision wrote:I like the debate we are having on isolation, I like hearing your input on it and your ideas, even if it is opposite, its great! Thanks a lot and I appreciate your input as well, you are very knowledgable and better yet have the body to prove it!

:D
I feel the same!
Thanks for the compliment :)

Never think i'm disrespectful or mocking just because i have a different opinion! If you feel mocked (or misunderstood) it's probably only my bad English :oops:


Sorry man it was my fault. Was a case of confusion, sorry about that.

The same comes from me, please don't think that I am trying to mock or be disrespectful by the way my words come out, or even demanding. Sometimes I read my own stuff and say, "My that came out bad... :oops:" . Sorry if I ever came off that way in our convo. Especially since it's a debate and I tend to just lay things down and it may be read in the wrong tone.

I enjoy it and I enjoy your input. This last one was really good as you'll see that I compliment your ideas as they make a lot of good sense. See ya there mate!

User avatar
Daywalker
Elephant
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Contact:

#14 Postby Daywalker » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:37 am

kollision wrote:The same comes from me, please don't think that I am trying to mock or be disrespectful by the way my words come out, or even demanding.
Sorry if I ever came off that way in our convo. Especially since it's a debate and I tend to just lay things down and it may be read in the wrong tone.

:D
It never came off that way to me :) Don't worry :) No need to apologize really, i perfectly know what you mean by just laying things down! 8)
No one said it would be easy.

User avatar
Hero
Elephant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:53 pm
Location: poconos, pa
Contact:

#15 Postby Hero » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:53 am

a thousand posts dude! right on


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests