Nicknames.....?

robert

Hello vegan friends,

As you've probably noticed, I tend to sign each post with a different nickname. I've had many throughout my life. I'll share some here and please feel free to share yours as well. I'm actually quite curious because some I've heard are really funny.

So here are some of mine. Some cool, others maybe not so much, but nicknames nonetheless:

Cheekey Monkey

Keegan The Vegan

Robbie 2 Hottie

Cheekies

Cheek's

Lesser White (LW)

Flockert

Flock of Seagulls

Flock

Robster

Robatron

Thin Thin Flat Him

Big Big Fat Him

A whole series of Thin Thin "something" Him names

Dupe

Guliermo

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Anyone else have some nicknames they want to share.....or come up with nicknames for others like Michael Hobson and Daywalker did for me.

-Robster

Hello vegan friends,

As you've probably noticed, I tend to sign each post with a different nickname. I've had many throughout my life. I'll share some here and please feel free to share yours as well. I'm actually quite curious because some I've heard are really funny.

So here are some of mine. Some cool, others maybe not so much, but nicknames nonetheless:

Cheekey Monkey

Keegan The Vegan

Robbie 2 Hottie

Cheekies

Cheek's

Lesser White (LW)

Flockert

Flock of Seagulls

Flock

Robster

Robatron

Thin Thin Flat Him

Big Big Fat Him

A whole series of Thin Thin "something" Him names

Dupe

Guliermo

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Anyone else have some nicknames they want to share.....or come up with nicknames for others like Michael Hobson and Daywalker did for me.

-Robster

WHA?!

As everyone in our little apartment knows, I am just "Vegetable" (abbreviated as, "Vegetable"- to Topher) - christened by the boy at our first meeting, and it stuck.

The rest of my friends call me:

Megs

Veg

Ruth

Meggers

Megaroo

O'Con

Ms. O'Connor (I have one friend in particular we're always jokingly very formal)

And, my personal favorite, The Big O (though sadly the originator of that one had to be kicked out of my life, so it doesn't get used much anymore)

That covers the most common ones I think. I answer to any of the above.

Hey Kollision,

I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly, but Guliermo was just "part" of a longer nickname from one of my best friends Desi who is from Bulgaria. I didn't want to write the whole thing incase I spell it correctly and anyone here speaks Bulgarian. But it's a funny name

There is a story behind all of them of course....maybe in time, I'll share those stories.

-Keegan The Vegan

Hey Kollision,

I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly, but Guliermo was just "part" of a longer nickname from one of my best friends Desi who is from Bulgaria. I didn't want to write the whole thing incase I spell it correctly and anyone here speaks Bulgarian. But it's a funny name

Unless you're pronouncing it Gully-ermo you probably want to throw another L in there, and switch the I. Try Guillermo

Hey Kollision,

Unless you're pronouncing it Gully-ermo you probably want to throw another L in there, and switch the I. Try Guillermo

LOL thats what popped into my head to! I was like, "Rob, when did you turn hispanic?" haha.

BTW Rob, thats the first time I heard of that name. I don't think the name itself is from Hindi or whatever language it came from. Is it Bulgarian?

Heres some names (some were when I was in school so not all are current):

Fatty (From a Desi friend of mine)

Buckitty (thats Donkey on Hindi/Urdu and my friends and I would call each other that)

Big K (From you guys)

Big Guy (here as well as other places)

Koll (here as well as other places)

Kal (friends)

Kollision (thats actually where I got this user name from, was in Middle School from a guy named Henry. I dunno how he came up with that name, but I love it!)

Buff Guy

Kalanoids (apparently my friend thought of that one machine that goes up the rectum, and thought that was the name, and started calling me that. I think the real name is colonoscopy?)

Hrmm...thats all I can think of.

My name is Guillermo in Spanish

Guillermo = Will? Wow I would never think that!

Yeah Guillermo means "William." So I guess technically Will might be "Guill"

LOL!

I seriously do not know how names are translated over to another language. Doesn't even sound the same! Especially our Hawaiian names...makes no sense!

One of my friends started called me Crash when I went skydiving.

LOL!

I never had a nickname. Always just Alex

Maybe that's why i like to use different cool screenames

I'm Daywalker at three or four boards, Virius at one, Traveller at another. Kryptonite V is my new favourite - vegan Kryptonite I use that on three boards (kryptonite is the only thing that can bring down Superman ).

Oh, i actually had a nickname in the Muay Thai classes. The master and i became close friends. His name was also Alex, and he used to give everyone a nickname. At first, he called me "Soya" (for obvious reasons ) Later "Soyapop" I never liked to be called that way It was a joke meaning Soya being as strong as Popeye, who eats only spinache And i ate pop cereals

For a time i used Soya and Soyapop as screennaems, too.

K-oz has names for me But i won't tell you

Almost everybody calls me Nobbi.

As I am a German living in The Netherlands some make fun of it and call me Heinz or Helmut (obviously typical German Names ). I have studied classical singing so, some call me also Helmut Lotti, who is a Belgian singer. Others call me Füchschen or Fuchsie.

Rob now I have a flock of seagulls song stuck in my head thanks

Ash is the prevalent one, from Ashley. Other people got too lazy to say my whole name and then I started getting too lazy to sign the whole thing.

also ashy

ash-face -my friends in high school and in africa

nagapie- ( means night monkey aka bush baby in afrikaans)

bean- my roomate michelle came up with this one. I used to run around and yell BEANS! all the time and i really cant remember why

My little sister called me Lala until she was about 3.

and of course, Chesty Leroux-dubbed so by my friend anine because i'm a little busty. And it's nicer than the name we came up with for her which is slutty mcsluttface

Kristopher Flannery:

Kris

cause lazy americans shorten my name

KrisTOFU

cause Im vegan and eat tofu

Topher

cause its latter part of my name and I prefer it to Kris

Stretch (cause back in the day I grew abou 8 inches overnight and was really skinny. so this girl nicknamed me stretch)

Flan

cause its first part of last name....again Americans

Flannerai (like samurai...)

cause some kid in school thought it was funny and it stuck. go ninja go!

Big T

cause the T is short for Topher...and Big cause I have some muscles

Kid

cause I never talked much growing up to anyone other than my close friends, so people always referred to me as KID since they never knew my name.

Brody

some girl just thought I looked like a "Brody" so she called me that for a while

I almost never get nicknames, I just get called by my name, or something generic like "dude"

Chelle - I get this one once in a while, not often at all

Shelly - used only by people who want to annoy me, because I don't like it.

Einsteiner - an old co-worker gave me this one (my last name is steiner) when I was working as a computer tech, because he seemed to think I had all the answers.