What do your avatars represent to you?

Bigbwii

Mine represents me attacking/punishing the weights with no mercy or fear whatsoever for even thinking they can beat me!!! I take on a different personality when I workout, I'm very intense and I like to think I'm super human so I can forget about my limitations. What about you?

my avatar was taken on the 29th july this year just outside a village called dunvegan on the isle of skye (inner hebrides, scottish highlands). i did premeditate this photo - the sign was so open for the photo!

the 29th also happened to be kathryn and mine's 2year aniversary - its a beautiful place to spend it

jonathan

I try to change mine somewhat often, but currently....

It's from this June at the pool at Belknap Springs. It's springwater, geothermically heated, no chlorine, smells like sulfur It's awesome there. Somewhere I posted pics of the hiking I did while there, all along the McKenzie is just beautiful!

And the other person is Robin, a close friend who is more like a big sister than anything. She's getting married on the 1st;yay for Robin!

my avatar changes every week. i'm a weird, nerdy, sleepy , sad, vibrant, silly, happy, dorky, serious, artsy, compassionate, political individual. i try to capture that in an image...

Sounds a bit like multiple personality disorder.

Just kidding.

Disregard what I previously said! My avatar represents me sticking my tongue out at Michael.