Holiday Season - - Check out my Chirstmas Tree

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

CollegeB
Elephant

#16 Postby CollegeB » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:31 pm

I just got that, i thought you were doing some interpretive stance for a tree, but I see that tree now. Nice Rob.

Michelle
Elephant

#17 Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:52 pm

CollegeB wrote:I just got that, i thought you were doing some interpretive stance for a tree, but I see that tree now. Nice Rob.

I was thinking the same thing, except it didn't look all that interpretive, no matter how many times I looked at it. Robert, I thought you must've been REALLY hungry and REALLY tired, and maybe a little bit nuts.

Still, I wouldn't have minded if you were standing in my living room with some ornaments, and surrounded by presents. I could just imagine explaining it to guests, though. "Oh, I didn't feel like getting a tree this year, so instead I got a crazy vegan bodybuilder. Isn't he nice?" :lol: A conversation piece that's also good conversation. :lol:

(I do see the tree, now that you explained the jargon. Excellent!)

Richard
Site Admin

#18 Postby Richard » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:31 pm

robert
Site Admin

#19 Postby robert » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:00 am

As usual.......Awesome Richard! Thanks man, now I really feel festive!

I didn't even think about explaining it in the first place......sorry for the confusion. I'll have to work on getting more shredded so the ornaments show.

Thanks again Richard, you rock man!

-Thin Thin Green Tree Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”