My New Vegan Friend

robert

Ok, check this out.

I live in a pretty small town made up of about 50,000 people, nearly 20,000 of them being Oregon State University students. So, safe to say, a fairly small town.

Topher and I are pretty much the only vegan bodybuilders in town. Of course, we do have Big "HUGE" Ben, vegetarian bodybuilder (vegetarian since birth and training for 17 years). There are other vegans around down but not many vegan athletes.

So I met up with this lady named Nettie who has heard all about Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and contacted me. We had dinner, she came out to the Vegan Thanksgiving dinner with me and Topher and she's totally cool.

She suggested that I meet her vegan friend Tyler. So I go to where Tyler works and met him 2 days ago. It turns out he's also a vegan bodybuilder....and he's bigger than both Me and Topher!!! He doesn't use a computer very often so he wasn't familiar with our website or forum, but he will visit us soon! He already put up Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness posters in his store window, got a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirt to train in, and will continue to promote this lifestyle. Maybe we'll see him on the forum soon.

Now.....3 vegan bodybuilders and one massasive vegetarian bodybuilder in our small town

Thin Thin Three of a Kind Him

Yeah, and it shows there are others doing what we're doing, all over the place. They just don't all use computers. Like Ben too.....he's one of the biggest guys around period, but doesn't get online much. So people don't know about him. He's a near-vegan, vegetarian bodybuilder:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/BigBen2/b31.jpg

There lots of us out there doing what we do and it's so nice to connect with like-minded people

We'll get Tyler on here sometime soon.

-Rob

Cool, encourage your friend to join us as I know you are already doing.

Yes, Ben is Huge and I try to explain to people, as does he, that he's not bigger than a lot of us here because he's vegetarian rather than vegan. It is because he has been TRAINING FOR 17 YEARS and HAS GREAT GENETICS. He talks about it all the time....and we DO have VEGANS here who are bigger.....VeganEssentials, Kollision, and probably some others (sorry if I'm overlooking some of the massive guys).

l think Ben is very near vegan, just uses whey protein. I've asked him about it a bit and he's close to being vegan.

So anyway, yeah, we DO HAVE lots of awesome vegan athletes here and they provide lots of inspiration for many others.

Anyone else.....tell your vegan friends to join, we'll make them better athletes

-Robert

Yeah dude, when you called me and I said I was with Nettie, I was at Tyler's store. He's BIG dude. Not as big as Ben, but he's shorter than us and somewhere around 200. He also trains with a vegan guy who weighs 165 and benches over 400! A vegan powerlifting powerhouse. And their both located in our neck of the woods, but in Eugene, not Corvallis.

Yeah, you should go down there sometime. He's got a bunch of our posters and flyers and stuff like that. Nettie had Speedy with her (Nettie's Vegan dog).

Anyway, I think Tyler will show up on the forum soon

-Rob