Think compassionategirl asks a lot of questions?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Tarz
Elephant

Think compassionategirl asks a lot of questions?

#1 Postby Tarz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:04 am

:lol: :wink:
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

michaelhobson
Elephant

Re: Think compassionategirl asks a lot of questions?

#2 Postby michaelhobson » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:13 am

Tarz wrote::lol: :wink:

No, not at all. :roll: :lol:

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#3 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:00 pm

You'll notice, kind sirs, that the two threads of mine below which surely prompted this thread are ancient posts that have been resurrected by other compassionategirl enthusiasts -- Afterall, you 2 arent the only ones.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by compassionategirl on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:01 pm

Hey Tarz,

Is this some inside joke between you and compassionategirl?

No worries, I do a few inside jokes as well.

I don't think she does, in fact I think she supplies way more info than actually asking questions. But that is what forums are for....to ask and to answer questions and to provide information.

So, I wouldn't worry about it mate. And I think I'm still ahead of her in total posts....so maybe I write to much :idea:

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Tarz
Elephant

#5 Postby Tarz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:27 pm

Yeah, don't worry Rob, I'm just jokin with Nat.

By the way Nat, I think Michael was defending you. :wink:
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#6 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:35 pm

Tarz wrote:

By the way Nat, I think Michael was defending you. :wink:

Nuh-uh, he was agreeing with you via the art of sarcasm.

Iss all good. 8)
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

robert
Site Admin

#7 Postby robert » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:48 pm

For the record, I was defending Compassionategirl :D

We were posting at the same time and hers went through first, before my initial reply.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#8 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:59 pm

I think I need to strap Tarz to a chair and ..............................................................................................................................................force him

to.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................read all my posts :P

Surely then he would reconsider his position on the question he poses in this thread. :wink:
Last edited by compassionategirl on Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

michaelhobson
Elephant

#9 Postby michaelhobson » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:05 pm

compassionategirl wrote:I think I need to strap Tarz to a chair

Get a room. :shock:

Nuh-uh, he was agreeing with you via the art of sarcasm.

But Nat, I wouldn't bother picking on you if I didn't like you. Just look at Jonathan and I, we spend 70% of our online time degrading one another. :D

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#10 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:10 pm

I know MH. I was just goin with the flow of the jokes. I know you of all people are familiar with my rather...um... shall we just say "lengthy" posts. But MH, I know that you that I know that you know.

chesty leroux
Elephant

#11 Postby chesty leroux » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:07 pm

i heart compassionategirl.
If I can't dance, I don't want any part of your revolution - Emma Goldman

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

Hero
Elephant

#12 Postby Hero » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:24 pm

one can't expect to gain answers without asking questions.

veganmadre
Elephant

#13 Postby veganmadre » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:27 pm

Hero wrote:one can't expect to gain answers without asking questions.

What happens when you already know all the answers?

Wait. That's a question. shoot. :P :lol:
Making Prudish Americans Uncomfortable - one photo at a time.

Tarz
Elephant

#14 Postby Tarz » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:13 am

compassionategirl wrote:I think I need to strap Tarz to a chair and ..............................................................................................................................................force him

to.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................read all my posts :P

Surely then he would reconsider his position on the question he poses in this thread. :wink:

Perhaps this would force me to re-consider. On the other hand, it may just make me want to make you angry again if this is what happens..... :wink: :P :D :lol:

ljk11
Manatee

#15 Postby ljk11 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:18 am

Strapping Tarz to a chair? I'd be pleased to give up my valuable time to help. Selfless, that's me. 8)

Return to “General Discussion”