Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:53 am 
Site Admin

Co,

I just re-read your last post in the rap battle, it was awesome man! I've been busy lately, but I'll bring the rap lyrics back again and they won't be shady. I tell stories, and you break down my glory, but it's all good, cause this morning I woke up with morning wood. Naw just playin, but really, I gotta get to sleep but I'll bring the raps again soon.

Peace

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: The freestyle died?
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:49 am 
The freestyle died, what? ooops my weak smile lied. I was bluffing back with more smack that will ruffle your stuffing. Your more chicken than dumplings. You think your sick cuz you pump things? like Iron, nothing rhymes with iron at least Im honest couldn't pre-write and fairly win the contest. Maybe my imagination will magnifess new creation penitrate with more sensation infultrate intimidation? Hey becareful what you call an Asian... I should know my skin glows from body blows Ive been mistaken....for a jerk more times than you've admired your veins.. check your shorts, i bet they're covered in brown stains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Alright Co, like I said I'm back, comin straight at you with my lyrical attack. Don't get me wrong, I still like you, even if you be doin the voodoo. Well me too, so get off the tracks here comes the choo choo, the Big Steamer, the non-dairy creamer, who is leaner than the handle on your vacuum cleaner. Now I don't wanna sound meaner, but my wallet is greener and my finger is bigger than your midget weener, so listen to what I'm pissin, open wide here comes the full streamer.

Haha, it's what I said, I came to piss all over your head with my words, just think it could be worse, could have been the other hole dropping turds. Now don't be disturbed cause your vision is blurred, wipe the piss off your face, you're such a disgrace, I'm already home and you're stuck and first base. But don't worry you'll get there, just get the stank out of your hair and pull up a chair, as if I care to share but as you sit there and stare you have poop in your underwear.

Now don't be scared Co, you're still my top bro so before you go let's play a quick game of tic tac toe, Xs and Os or B-I-N-G-O, OG-NIB was his name O-oh no, that didn't flow, like your lyrics it blows, but I know you like to use an extensive vocab, putting the reader in rehad, to repair their mind, now they're all blind and there is no Calvin Klein, it's just ugly, like a fat girl playing rugby, as I say it she slugs me, right in the nose and steps on my toes and hits me with below-the-belt blows, but not the good kind, you know what's always on my mind, like my trips up to Salem, hookin up, but not with gay men, not sayin that I won't cause jerkin is jerkin and as long as I'm squirtin this method is workin. Ok, maybe I crossed over the fine line of what I should and should not include in my rhyme.

I'm glad we got the battle going again, I'll have to clean up my act if I expect to win. For all the other readers aside from Co, understand that I'm still the nice vegan you know. I just like to rap and rhyme all the time and what comes out of my mouth isn't always sublime, but the lyrics are mine and I'll present some uplifting songs that you'll find, suit you just fine.

Before I leave I'll give Co an invitation to know me like Adam knew Eve.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: oh no you didnt
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:25 pm 
Your stuck in a theme of excrement an its smelly, How bout you play a teen girl and I'll be R. Kelly. Pure and simple my flows ample even when i have to battle a urine sample. When I ramble you get trampled. I'll grind your beach-ass under my left sandle. You don't wanna feel the right you can't handle. Bobybuilders try and rhyme they get dismantled.
Here to clean up your act im like the FCC I'll white wall your graphitti like LAPD ...makes criminals my message is far from subliminal its simple your meatfree diet lacks minerals. Ya better pop a vitamin, your line about the bingo makes a brother say.... alrighty then.
And since you left off on a biblical angle I'm a rip away your wings like a fallen angel. Listen saten wait and debate this next text check mate I'll have to deep throat your fate scandelous as watergate.

-D

Post subject: Reply to the fish rhyme
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:02 pm 
Dont push me I eat the sushi I can handle tape worms and my body can stand mercury. The message board was working me But I asked for goodness sake maybe should cut down on my intake. What was I to think, it was like if Robert post on www.fordinneritsbeef dot com I drop bombs a cop can't disarm I make one outta krispy kreme it blew and took a pigs arm. Hey but Pigs dont got arms? Son guns is arms and Police they dun got tons....
Wa wa wa what about veggie thai some good grub that settles in the gut well you should try. HEY! YOU READ IT YOU BUY! Each of CO's rhymes cost a buck by the line. Fake fish taste like austridge I can't spell but I prefer the boca smoked sausage. Here's a recipe (re-sipe) for the site, chocolate tofu pudding with soy protien powder inside. First bite is a delight hey guy you should try bet your ass will like.

-CO

Post subject: Board PLease!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:02 am 
Im asking for more participation , no skills? just fake it, some dr suess ish make up with just the basics. This is a message board face lift. sure ta make your face shift face it facists cant make focets flow like this. I break down lines like the body breaks down enzymes faster with out the added fat of the meat kind.
Im dilly k and im hear to say im so damn sweet i cause tooth decay. Watch as i turn the tables back like when kool herc was on the b-boy track, back when rakim picked up the slack, back when beasties were just like "wic wic wak.
Lyrical climax i slime wax like girls smear on furry legs like hippy chicks should but they'd rather sport shorts made of hair braids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:47 pm 
Finch

You want me ta start spitin then? Look-up, look-down, enter stage right wit'em

Babadaaaaa!

Learn ya lesson gentmen, do thoughts lead ta my pleasure one hafta measure how your face got busted in.
I wrote in coded codex, flex cursed the bow hex he didn't know space save the safe throw his toe next. Annual night bust leave rust like pipe dust, stifle, cough, that goop for gun wash, left me no choice but Heineken goulash. I think I saw soap scum, drip form the pipes and there his hopes swung, I guess I shouldn't be down there, seen to much might hafta lye here. Look up body turnin blue,strange how you stare at things your not supposed to. It's like girl naked first time, didn’t know daddy was bad news read body by the coastline, she was 19 just, unbridled lust everything was cool good til the last bust. It's like the state fair, everything moving til you see the plates rare, but don't eat your utensils, counseled never was on eardrums and pencils, ouch friend wound make my head spin, he tries to yell death fell, can't hear his breath end. no more I guess that's to much story, look in the mirror that me hanging gory, true tory going out like a glory see you in the next wreck unless I find it boring.

Post subject: battling bar flys....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:29 pm 
I battle bar flys with ease, wise guys too- hand me that fly swatter please. Mind your p's and q's or i'll contort your neck sport. And if you didnt know p's are pints and q's is quarts. Its an old enlish saying, here's another one keep your mits off my old enlish, I'm just sayin'. It was an old latin slang in an old tone slow moan and twang as she sang. Kinda similar to country but it depends on which country your from fly c's from down in the country slums. Not ta to say he's a bum, he work hard for the money down at the corner of stark and 1. Next to the rainbow flags, he make a lot a cash sellin ass but don't brag.
Now back to veganess its too bad your soy protein dont help your small penis. Not a thought your just dreamless, C's just a chick doomed to work as a petty seamstress. Well dont quit your night job, one motion fly C stroked all of the corn off the cob.

Rob feel free to bleep this or remove it if its too inappropriate I was only intent on offending Bar fly C and no one else.

-CO

Post subject: Old Gory
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:04 pm 
Finch

Sorry I've been in suspended animation, too much work no breaks for assassination.
Check your rearview view dude, It's me in tha backseat relax and breath deep fo the corkscrew come through. Somebody give'em an applaud, dude post once with a mean locked hook jaw my blitz left him stuned not sure what he tinky saw. I wanna tell brief story, never knew glue till cement seals your worry, you thought you be good never close to gory, I come through with tunes tools rip hole to your scully. Split brain down the center splinter, wood shards arc lanes threw the right, no the left ear. Oh by good golly slice gut for jolly, we have fun here but always room for folly. Shaken Shakespeare follow hollow godless souls awaken late tears, only to mate fears left over from queer jeers. Keyless century left late guard from sentry, one jimmy slim through win and I'm in, instant entry. Now your brain stains your upholstery, insane pain lent to your nutty bloody convulsing, can't say I was disgusted found guts quite amusing, revel in evil, stench left crews woosy...

Sorry to anyone who's been killed with a corkscrew in their own vehicle...

Bar Fly C

Brang it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Your lyrics are makin me ill, you aim to please and I shoot to kill, but not the President Bill or his freaky wife Hill, not Jack or Jill or Mr. and Mrs. Smith Will. I’m getting tired so I’ll lay back and you can lock mi Pill, just like Dr. Phil, yelling and preaching for his own sanity he’s reachin, with the book contract he’s breachin, time to pound his ass while he’s screamin. But it’s not just Phil, Bill, Hill, and Will, all you others can also lock mi Pill.

I’m talking to you, to all you readers and writers and rappers and crackers, pull-up your pants, walkin like your ass hurts. And I’ll make it that way cause I’m comin to collect my pay you owe me so show me, the green in my eye, takin me high to live the life that I want fo my baby, so someday I can treat her like a lady. But for now I’m just lazy, my view is all hazey, you say that I’m shady but not the chocolate candy type. Forget all the hype and smoke this Pill pipe.

So come with your words and your skill, the lyrics you spill, my eardrums you fill as you climbin the hill to get to where I am, where I stand, in front of man, not behind, I don’t give it, naw, I don’t take it neither, get yo words off my face and silence the speaker, cause you know I got 13 written on the inside of my sneaker. And I don’t want to lose my new shoe your ass, walkin to school showing up late for my class, with one foot that’s all bloody and my pant leg all muddy, I’d meet your ass on the playground after school if I wasn’t your buddy.

But it’s cool, everything is just fine and just dandy, even your mom lookin like eye candy, what’s her, Brandy? I think I’ll try to hit it, maybe she’ll like the way that I spit it, my lyrics I mean, when I’m wrapping my thing, I mean rap and I sing about all this stuff, it’s no good, like waking up to morning wood from Dennison, and you know it’s just Chile, he be laying his junk in my face, acting all silly, like he should get his name changed to Todd or Billy.

It’s been a while but I’m back, with my words I attack, but you know it’s games and it’s fun and I keep on rapping til I’ve won, son you know who’s number 1 with his 800-ton saddle so keep riding this comedy/rap battle.

Post subject: uh hem
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:11 am 
So me and Rap was talking. While we were walking we chatted about you fake emcees. Rob and bar fly c. Best believe it was a hard come to peace with the beast that infected lyrically sewn like body-sleves, stitches, and Rap told me you two was nothing but a bunch a' bitches. But I told Rap, hold up these are my homeboys and in the hopes of happening to hault his heated head I handed him a hieneken and toasted to the dead. Revren run it was good while it lasted and when I think grime i think old dirty bastard. and back when many girls couldnt rock mics and rhyme I give props to lady d, shandy and left eye.
And me and Rap remenissed about the way it was, before drugs, well at least before it was bad to do drugs. And before thugs, back when rhyme was all impressin' them ladies. Then Rap reminded me that I was diapered in the 80's. I was like yo Rap you know i keep it tight, Rap just laughed and reminded me that I was white. So I dropped a hot verse and cursed Rap's name in spite, and reminded him of how he's been sold out for life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:50 pm 
Finch

While you was talkin ta rap I was conversin wit hiphop, assertive perv and notorios pick pock, he told me rap done, finger caught the slipnot, there can only be one, persuasive way ta spit thought.
I thought about it then turn and look calm, them that oppose churn mic tight wit sweaty palm, you thought you were impressive please save a pipe bomb, these dudes need a lesson session in agressive fight songs.
Trust ya first instinct, bow down man-clown ain't no room for lipsinc, besides breath prove ya lips stink, everybody knew you and Milli Vanilli suck tha tube steak. Oh jeez it's almost August, sorry ta hafta thump ya, thoughts must be Arduous. Remember lifes like ya mother, a sloppy slit, saggy tit, b*tch who loved my member.

Brang it!

Bar Fly C-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:55 am 
Site Admin

I just had an online Rap Battle with Co on AOL Instant Messenger, and here is what I think about it:

Co:

You think you're fast, but you just got knocked down from my shotgun blast. You thought you was quick but when we battled online you found out I was slick, dropping you like a girl who is thick, landing on a pile of bricks, like a red-nosed clown you got juggled by my tricks.

I love the instant battle on AOL IM, anyone faster at rapping than I am? You was left with your right foot in your mouth, Cheeke is what they're all talkin about.

Size 13 tattooed to yo face, get off the tracks you can't keep pace, we all know you've lost this rap battle race. You can be a menace like Dennis and your best line was the one about tennis, serving me up 40-love, only thing to save me is the white peace dove.

We gotta battle online again, give my dogg Co a chance to win. Within seconds we're witty, our keyboards typing the words our tongue is spitting. Gotta be instant, not pooping your pants like an infant. Not time to think, just spit it fast and hope your sh*t doesn't stink.

I'll admit you was funny like Yo Sammity Sam and Bugs Bunny, but you seldom tell a story, just rhyming words your mouth dispenses turds. I rap from the heart and I hope you felt it, you talk out of your ass and I smelt it, it was you who dealt it, but now you'll get dealt wit, a pile of poop on your head and I melt it. I bust a trey in yo face like Bird on the Celtics.

I don't mean to be so aggressive, I'll start writing more friendly rhymes which is much more impressive. Anyone can talk smack and turn their words and rhymes into a verbal attack. So I'm turning over a new leaf, no more telling you to eat my vegan beef.

I'm starting to think readers might get offended, my words I'm always defending, to much time on that I'm spending so understand kind words is what I'll be sending, funny stories with endings still pending.

Much respect, same red blood, Co outta Potelawn and the Vegan Bodybuilding Stud. Time for me go make my potatoes and eat my spud.

I'll catch you next time on the same rap station, welcoming you all to my lyrical vacation.

Keegan The Vegan

Post subject: Oh really
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:02 am 
Rob's rap about wrestling and C's flow on hip hop were truely enlighting but both of ya'll were just biting me! Straight line for line with a piece of CO's beliefs stuck in ya teeth. You need to work on originality. everything you think well its starts from me, your so called freestyles come from my flows you read. you need to proceed with some dignity. Im elephant titus ya'l are pig-imies. Not to try and front like your enemies. But who are these biters who befriended me. I lended them a hand not the whole damn sleave. Every time I drop a line your there to capture and retrive. how I do this style is a mystery. And I'm anticipating you'll be dissin' me. But this said and done its history. And Im sure you'll both attack lackin' integrity. And steal my ideas to disasemble me please you cant touch these nuts friendilies!

Post subject: No one else? okay i'l go next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:06 am 
Its obvious who runs this post wippersnappers I drop the candor to show you blibber blabbers all that matters. I'll show you pretty boys rhymes of dapper, to dampin your parade cuz ya'll stink like ronin's diaper hamper. For you that don't know fly c's a father, and a good one, its too bad he can't emcee like he be a dad. Its too bad he can't match wits wit' his lad. Its too bad c-money can't add. Its too bad no bets on this battle do the math, the skrill i coulda made off your mistakes is so sad. Its too bad I must repeat to get it through your thick skulls, too bad I'm battlin' a sad bunch a' numbskuls.

bringededit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next