old back vs new back

Hero

first picture is summer after i started bodybuilding. and the other picture is right now. i am more pale now and not as cut. but thought Id post the pics to get feedback on what i need to bring up. and to see a comparison to make sure im not getting smaller.

Cool, new pic

There aren't too many things that beat the conditioning and detail of that first picture, but the 2nd one is BIGGER in my opinion.

I love that detial in the first one but you are bigger now, which is more important since you are bulking and...as you say, "growing"

Cool man, keep up the great work!

-Rob

I wanna see some pictures of one arm chins. Like quick snapshots throughout the motion if you can't get a video. I'll leave it to others to tell you how to look pretty.

okay will do. let me get back to doing chinups for a few weeks and with added weight, and then i will do some and have my gf take some pics.

• 2 weeks later...

You're not getting smaller and your shoulders definitely look bigger. Is it possible for you to keep the bulk of the 2nd picture and get the same definition as the 1st picture ? I like the definition in the 1st picture, but regardless you look great !