jersey shore

V VII Hero

Ya, I am also terrified of the ocean. I can swim somewhat, but I am still terrified of DEEP waters, and I am especially terrified of being UNDER water so I definitely cannot dive head first in water like people do -_ that absolutely scares the crap out of me. I also don't like heights too much either.

When I was in Cancun a few years back with my friends, I remember I was in the beautiful blue ocean, and not very deep either. Actually pretty much only a few feet in. The waters in Cancun are very rough, and many days the "black flag" will be up which means the undercurrent is too strong to swim. ANyway, one morning I did not see the flag so I went into the water, which looked calm and inviting. WIthin moments, I realized that I was getting sucked in by the under toe. I was swimming hard and fast, but not getting anywhere (so I was basically swimming on the spot). Man I saw my life flash before my eyes. Thankfully, there was a massive boulder right beside me so I had to grab on to the slimy green stuff (which till this day I have no idea what that was) to pull myself out of the water and not get sucked into the undertoe. When I got out, I was so freaked out after my close brush with death. Right away I ran to the hotel suite though and literally scrubbed my skin almost right off because of that ing green stuff that I had touched, but it saved my life so I am still thankful for it, whatever it was!!!

But other than that, I am Wonder woman (just kiddin).

haha awesome wonderwoman. that sounds like one scary story.

I read you are supposed to swim parallel to shore until out of the undertoe (darkened water) and then swim towards shore.

I got caught in one and had to paddle til i was out of it. it scared the shit out of me. i instantly found myself far out to sea. and no matter how hard i kicked and punched the water i wasnt getting any closer. thank god i finally caught a wave back in.

I can dive/flip/spin/jump into water (swimming pools) no problem. but being underwater freaks me out. i only know how to doggypaddle or swim underwater. and being underwater in the ocean, i panic. even if its in 2 ft water and only for 3 seconds. i come up crying.

I used to be terrified of heights. but i got over my fear of heights and actually love being up high in the air (unless on a bridge. i hate bridges).

I worked as a painter last summer, and was up 3 stories on a sketchy ladder and stuff. I conquered my fear of heights.

and i worked at an animal hospital this spring and got over my dear of huge dogs. one dog was viscious and 150 lbs.

I had been attacked at a young age numerous times, so thats where that fear came from.

the only things I am afraid of are water and failure.

what are some other ppls fears?

Wow, that is fascinating that although you were attacked numerous times by dogs as a young child, you still did not allow that to close your heart off to animals and that you grew up to love animals despite your scary childhood experiences with dogs. Most people who have been attacked by dogs when they were kids end up disliking dogs as adults.

You're awesome.

Keep up the great work - you have one god like physique let me tell you - looks like Rob is going to have some serious vegan competition sooner rather than later.

(Luv you Rob )

That's awesome. I love jumping in cold water, it really wakes you up.

What part of Jersey?

Lavalette. my extended family has a shore house there. if any of yous want to meet up with me sometime in August on a weekend, give a holla. ur more than welcome to stay over for free and hang at the beach with me.

Wow, that is fascinating that although you were attacked numerous times by dogs as a young child, you still did not allow that to close your heart off to animals and that you grew up to love animals despite your scary childhood experiences with dogs. Most people who have been attacked by dogs when they were kids end up disliking dogs as adults.

You're awesome.

Keep up the great work - you have one god like physique let me tell you - looks like Rob is going to have some serious vegan competition sooner rather than later.

(Luv you Rob )

mhmm. i love dogs. cant let a few rotten apples spoil the whole bushel.

aww thank you. I wouldnt say godlike. I am nowhere near that yet.

but I hope to one day bring back the greek god-like physique. the build that bodybuilders like Eugene Sandow had.

I am so small compared to other bodybuilders. it really puts things into perspective for me, and show me how much harder and smarter I have to train.

hehe nothing better than friendly competition. but honestly I see us as more of a team. we're both trying to push veganism into the "norm" of bodybuilding.

(Luv you Rob Wink )

Trust me, I'm looking over my shoulder everyday! Topher (V VII Hero) is the next big thing in vegan bodybuilding. Bring on the Greek God physique. I see it as a Team Effort as well, but soon.......you're right.....Big Topher is going to be Captain of the Team!

But as a little secret..........my BEST photos have not been posted yet I have been pretty lazy about getting them up. I will try to post them soon, some are quite crazy looking!

correct.

its getting pretty common now that ppl come up to me and comment, or I overhear them and see them pointing at me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/veganfitness/realfoodmagazine.jpg

I even am doing a similar pose. hah. wierd

bautista's chest seems too small compared to his shoulders and back. Just my opinion!

Dont ever talk bad about the Beast...EVER! haha j/p but man he looks like he is less than 5% bodyfat, he's shredded!

Topher, thats cool man. DO you tell them that you are vegan also? If so, what are their comments on that?

if I can, I mentioned I'm vegan and i get one of two responses:

1."wow congrats man. i could never do that. but you, you look great. keep it up"

2." ehh youre never going to get big enough like everyone else."

# 2 opens up a debate and information swapping conversation. it either ends with them still in , because of stubborness, or them saying well you are pretty big for a vegan, i just never could do that. and sometimes it even gets ppl to look into veganism.

its cool. i try to carry Rob's "business" cards around with me all the time and I hand them out to anyone that asks.

You're the man Topher, keep up the great work. It's fun to get comments isn't it? Fun to be recognized for being in good shape. You probably also get the popular question, "are you taking steroids?" That question can come quite frequently at times.

Keep Rockin!

actually ppl accuse me of taking steroids. they dont ask me. they accuse. cause they cant believe a vegan could be this big and ripped without taking something. but once other ppl verify that im sxe and all natural. they are thoroughly impressed and say ive got great genetics.

but yeh it is fun getting comments. although this kind of praise is new to me. im a shy kid at times. and when ppl comment on my body...i tend to blush and get very bashful.

I agree that we are ALL on the same team here - team vegan (or "almost" vegan in my case ). I was just kidding around trying to get some healthy competitive juices flowing

But certainly, never mind a team, we are like a family here and when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. When one of us shines, we all shine.

I respect each and every one of you, my friends, on this website and wish the best for each and every one of you.

Nat

Water really freaks me out and its strange because I used to be on a swim team and surf. I guess it changed when I was 17 and my dog drowned in a swimming pool. It was terrible and I have hated water since then.

Hey Adonis how far is Lavalette from Brick? I have some close family friends who keep a boat there and I usually visit them sometime in the summer. I dont think im gonna make it up there this summer tho.

bautista's chest seems too small compared to his shoulders and back. Just my opinion!

Dont ever talk bad about the Beast...EVER! haha j/p but man he looks like he is less than 5% bodyfat, he's shredded!

Topher, thats cool man. DO you tell them that you are vegan also? If so, what are their comments on that?

There is a new "beast" within wrestling.....my friend from here in Louisville (where the wwe training camp is) just got signed. His name is "BEAST". He is like 6'6'' and weighs way over 250.

You are right bautista was ripped in that picture, mos def below 5%

There is a new "beast" within wrestling.....my friend from here in Louisville (where the wwe training camp is) just got signed. His name is "BEAST". He is like 6'6'' and weighs way over 250.

You are right bautista was ripped in that picture, mos def below 5%

Wait, does he happen to be black?

Topher, cool picture mate. Looks really big.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/shore/906723570106_0_ALB.jpg

my mom and I

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/shore/311623570106_0_ALB.jpg

cousin steven and I

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/shore/235033570106_0_ALB.jpg

some other relatives