Me and my gym :D

jonathan

hehe.....my biggest weakness in life is an eloquent man. Big vocabulary, proper grammar, a sophisticated delivery, and I am DONE.

Anyways.....uh... nice gym Jonathan

you'd be a lovestruck wreck some places in the UK! after all, us english certainly speak english more competently than anyone else in the world! (particularly you americans!!!)

jonathan

Most English have a beautiful accent. Now the Cockney English accent (I believe that's what it's called), I have a hard time understanding what they are saying.

I must say though English spoken in a German accent.... I could listen for hours.

I don't know hat you'd make of my accent Seasiren. It's different.....

Michael Hobson, compassionategirl and others will confirm......

• 4 weeks later...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/54inchplatform.jpg

well actually there was a point to this photo. i want to get into strongman. the pin (catcher) on the cage behind me is set to 54inches, which would be the height of a very high atlas stone loading platform - look how little i make it seem!!! im so looking forward to trying out my hand at them!

jonathan

Jonathan,

I believe you have the wrong calendar on the wall behind your gym! It SHOULD be the Fit Vegan Calendar!!! Or did you autograph your copies and donate them somewhere?

2 more weeks and you are stuck we ME for a whole month!

-Robert

Tarz wrote:

I don't know hat you'd make of my accent Seasiren. It's different.....

Michael Hobson, compassionategirl and others will confirm......

Matt's accent is cool, accents from the north of england are very different and they were difficult to understand when I first moved to London.