Finally losing more!

SeaSiren

Awesome, great to hear! I also have baggy jeans, but it's just my getty-up. I carry a ghetto blaster on my shoulder and listen to the Backstreet Boys as I walk to the gym.....well, not really but I will in L.A. for the Vegan Vacation.

But, great job on the loose jeans. You look GREAT by the way. Excellent job as our Vegan Fitness Model for 2005, and the calendar feature!

-Rob

Hehehe You guys are sweet.

To make it clear, I am looking to reduce my bodyfat % and increase my muscle mass. I doubt seriously my "scale weight" will change much but the way things fit do. I'm not terribly tall 5'5" without heels (which doesn't happen unless I'm working out or sleeping).

I'm looking to be around 13%-14% which for a woman seems about right. My doc guesstimated (is that a real word), but I just had it taken and I'm very close to my goal (closer than I originally thought).

I still want to squat double my bodyweight, so still building strength. But to see my waist shrinking is awesome (so long as I don't loss my....bottom) !

The jeans which were new this year not fitting properly is such a great feeling!

Awesome, great to hear! I also have baggy jeans, but it's just my getty-up. I carry a ghetto blaster on my shoulder and listen to the Backstreet Boys as I walk to the gym.....well, not really but I will in L.A. for the Vegan Vacation.

But, great job on the loose jeans. You look GREAT by the way. Excellent job as our Vegan Fitness Model for 2005, and the calendar feature!

-Rob

Back Street Boys....*insert valley girl accent here* Sooo 1999!

Wish I could go. When are you guys coming to OC??? I know motel owners,dance club owners, rest. owners....could be cool....

So please share some new pics with us - Rob has created this Photo board for occasions like this

Yes! And how about a few shots next to that great new rack of yours! I'd love to see how it fits in your living space!

It's on the back deck, when I talked about putting it in the dining room my little one looked at me and said "But Mommy, does that mean we can't eat as a family?" I thought maybe just until spring arrived, but then I saw what it would take to put it together and knew once it was up, I wasn't going to move it. So, the area is not as big, but I got some plate racks and have a counter which has several dumbell sets under and crates with "accessories" up top. Did I mention it's brrrrr cold out there?