NEW Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness items

robert

Hey everyone,

I have some NEW Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness items that just came in today!

I will get photos and way to order them up on the products page:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html SOON!

We have some aprons that are really cool. They are royal blue with white text and others are white with royal blue text (kinda are themes if you look at the site, the forum, and previous clothing items/colors) The aprons say Vegan Fitness Team on them (which is kinda the title I give to all of us on the forum, since we really are a small team working for a greater cause).

I also have some of the main t-shirts but in BLACK with white text.

Like this one:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/Olympia-2004/jay1.jpg

Forget the fact that I look tiny compared to my buddy Jay Cutler.

I also got more of the baby blue Vegan Fitness shorts, and I have a few random baby t-shirts and baby shorts. Photo as a sample at bottom.

I will get all available items up on the site, hopefully this week. I'm a little swamped with projects but I really want to get these things out there and I really hope many of you will be interested in them. They are cool, they are cute, they are awesome, and they help promote the lifestyle that we lead. I wear one of my random items pretty much everyday at the gym, around town, etc. and it gets a lot of people interested in what we're doing.

Thanks for the support!

Time for me to sleep - Robert

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/RyanHansen/ryan9.jpg

They are available now, I just need to get them up on the website.

I have them in sizes Medium, Large and X-Large. They will be $15, just like the others. So you can get one anytime, even by ordering a blue t-shirt, but sending me an e-mail saying you prefer a black one, since all orders will come to my e-mail. Some people do that even before I get the option up on the products page, because sometimes it takes me a while.

So anyway, they are here now and if anyone wants one right away, you can e-mail me when you order to specify. Hopefully I'll have them as an option online soon.

Thanks!

Robert

Yay! So should I wait for instruction?

Is there tax on the items?

I will probably make it easy and just send you a couple money orders. Perhaps I should just make my own order form -- just write out what I want, add up the price and send the checks??

Yay! So should I wait for instruction?

Is there tax on the items?

I will probably make it easy and just send you a couple money orders. Perhaps I should just make my own order form -- just write out what I want, add up the price and send the checks??

Cool, thanks for your interest. I'm sorry I'm not well organized. I have a bunch of items in stock that aren't up on the products page, but people see them, ask about them and then order them by e-mailing.

I will get items online properly soon, but there are quite a few of you who e-mail me a list and then I repond with how much the total is and it can be paid via check, money order, or online via paypal.

So a list might look like this for example:

1 Blue t-shirt size Med

1 Women's blue v-cut shirt size small

1 Vegan Fitness Team t-shirt size Large

Each of those items is $15, so I would reply, confirming I have the sizes in stock and then give the total of $49.95 $15 x 3 = $45 plus $4.95 shipping.

The the person ordering would just go to a random $15 item on the products page, and order quantity of 3, and it would be paid for electronically like that.

There are a number of the forum members who do that due to my slowness about getting the items properly placed on the forum.

So either way, feel free to do it that way, or in a week or two, I should have the NEW items up there

I have a hard time keeping up with all my projects, but I don't want to keep people hanging and not able to order things. So, if you have any questions just e-mail me directly and we can go from there.

[email protected]

Thanks!

R B

Yeah, that was the day before the Mr. Olympia Contest, so he was just hours from competition. We get that color when we compete, although Jay is known for getting a little more "orange" than most people.

This is me around contest time. I guess I'm more golden than orange, but my toes look pretty funny!

http://myspace-219.vo.llnwd.net/00481/91/26/481346219_l.jpg

Once I earn some money I would definitely like to buy a T-shirt.

Jay looks amazing in that photo. Really impressive.

I should probably ask this in another thread but I just wondered if you could answer this categorically, Rob, or if you don't know or don't wish to speculate.

It's just that my friend here saw me looking at this photo of Jay and said that you can't possibly get that big without steroids.

I know it's kind of taboo, the "s" word but I told my friend that Jay is at the top of his sport and it's unfair to just assume that he's used steroids. I said that you wouldn't be able to sustain the size that Jay has got if you were on steroids because you would have to take more and more to fight the body's reaction of producing more estrogen, which would get really dangerous because your body would stop producing its own testosterone.

Odidnetne,

Yeah, I know. A few people started asking about black t-shirts, so sure enough, I finally got them. So they are here now and I haven't even checked all the sizes, but I know for sure, that I have Medium, Large and Extra Large.

Gorilla,

Unfortunately, all the TOP IFBB Pros are using steroids. It's just one of those things. I don't agree with it, but again it's just one of those things that some friends do. I assume every single one of us has a friend or family member who eats meat, eats other animal products, smokes or uses some sort of drug, or even know someone who uses steroids. So although I don't like, I don't hold it against them, just as I don't hold something against my friends or family who smoke, use drugs, or eat animal products. Again, I'm not saying I approve of any of those things, but people close to us do that sometime.

So yeah, all the top guys are using stuff, but there are plenty of natural pros who are big dudes. Go to sites like www.naturalbodybuilding.com, they have a pro federation, and www.wnbf.com or www.inbf.com, they have Natural Pro Federations too.

Cool to have the black shirts in.

I'll get them online soon.

-Rob

Odidnetne,

Yeah, I know. A few people started asking about black t-shirts, so sure enough, I finally got them. So they are here now and I haven't even checked all the sizes, but I know for sure, that I have Medium, Large and Extra Large.

Well then, I might have to expand on my wardrobe soon and get another one. I'm going to order a copy of the movie soon, and I was thinking about getting another shirt (or some kind of clothing anyway). I was going to send something out yesterday, but got a ticket at 5:30 this morning for something I didn't do, so I might have to wait another week...hoy.

Yeah, there are some amazing natural bodybuilders! I've been to a bunch of natural shows as was as the IFBB shows. I've been very impressed by a bunch of the natural pros and the natural amateurs too. There are some great bodybuilders out there just getting big from eating "well" and training hard, and just staying consistent and motivated.

Rodney Helaire is one of my favorite Natural Pros.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/116

You can google him too I'm sure. He is awesome and has been natural for LIFE!

-Robert

Yeah, no problem. I know all the ins and outs of bodybuilding. I've hung around the IFBB pros long enough to know what goes on and some of their wives have even talked to me about it. I miss IFBB Pro bodybuilding a bit, since I haven't been to show since the 2004 Olympia. I've talked to some on the phone and keep in touch with others via e-mail and letters. They are pretty nice in general, I just don't agree with all of their practices.

There are some AWESOME Natural Pros, so be sure to check out some of those links. Now we just need to get some MASSIVE VEGAN Bodybuilders. I'm just a little guy

P.S., thanks to those who have ordered the new stuff before it's even on the products page!

I've got the Vegan Fitness Team Aprons, the Black Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts, more women's blue shorts, and more baby clothes!

I hope to get the photos up there soon!

I appreciate all the support. I always run totally out of money ordering these things because I have to get enough of a bunch of different sizes, it gets spendy. So it's nice to know lots of you are getting them and wearing them around your communties.

Thanks!

Rob