VB&F Newsletter September 11, 2009

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

VB&F Newsletter September 11, 2009

#1 Postby robert » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:07 am

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Newsletter

September 11, 2009

Hello everyone in the World of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness!

I’m going to keep the newsletter pretty short this month. I just have a few highlights to share:

1. We have an awesome www.veganbodybuilding.com Fan Page on www.facebook.com. Over the course of a month the fan page grew to over 2,000 members! It is still only weeks old and has about 2,200 members at the moment. It’s quite active so if you’re not a fan of www.veganbodybuilding.com on facebook, it’s another cool community to be part of.

Check out the facebook fan page here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwveganb ... 439?ref=ts

There is also a Robert Cheeke fan page if you’re interested in checking it out too. Just search for it.

I’m also on Twitter so you can @RobertCheeke me on twitter. I have all kinds of specials, coupons, deals, cool quotes, etc. that I post on my twitter account. Look into it and consider following me there.

2. Vega and Sequel Naturals products are ON SALE for 15% OFF already low prices at www.veganessentials.com until Sept. 15th – Here is a note from Vegan Essentials describing the sale:

*Hello from VeganEssentials.com!

Right now, all items from Sequel Naturals including Vega powder, EFA oil and bars, Vibrancy bars, Smoothie Infusion, MacaSure and ChlorEssence. All items by Sequel Naturals will be 15% off through the 15th (offer expires at midnight at the start of the 16th), so you won't want to miss out on saving big on these items. No minimums, no extra purchases - anything you want from Sequel's product line, you can get as little or as much as you'd like at 15% off!

To save big on all Sequel Naturals products, use coupon code "Sequel" prior to checkout, and the discount will apply automatically to all of their items that you purchase.*

Vegan Essentials is a HUGE supporter of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and of “me” and Ryan, a co-owner is an awesome member of our online community here on the forum so please consider supporting Vegan Essentials for not just VEGA but for any of the 1,600+ ALL VEGAN products they carry. They carry PROBAR and other bars, a wide variety of supplements, clothing, shoes, treats, etc. Check them out at www.veganessentials.com – I believe they have other items on sale at the moment too, so explore their website.

3. I am offering the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness white t-shirt with blue logo (both genders, all sizes) for $10 for 5 more days. You can read about this 50% OFF sale + FREE shipping offer here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19346

It will end in less than a week….No exceptions on this…they’ll be back up to $19.95 + $4.95 shipping next week. Thanks for your support of our clothing line! Tons of people are wearing our t-shirts in their profile photo on FaceBook and Twitter and it rocks!

4. A couple of months ago I started The Robert Cheeke Show on YouTube = www.youtube.com/robertcheekeshow - I’ve had some great guests on the show including the Producer of Earthlings, the Founder and President of Farm Sanctuary, The Traveling Vegetarian, as well as others and I’ve had over 30 episodes and more than 20 Bonus Episodes. Some of my favorites are Episode #3 and Episode #29. So if you only have a few minutes, both of those are pretty powerful. It’s a show about a variety of topics from personal development to vegan bodybuilding.

Enjoy and thanks for watching!

Thanks for being part of our online Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness forum! This is an e-mail that is sent to all registered users. I appreciate you being here.

Check out the contests we have going on, the training journals, the before and after photos and everything else available on www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2

In general, here are some cool websites to check out:

www.veganproteins.com
www.youtube.com/robertcheekeshow
www.veganessentials.com
www.foodfightgrocery.com
www.veganbrothersiniron.com
www.veganpersonaltraining.com

Have an outstanding weekend everyone!

All the BEST!

-Robert Cheeke
robert@veganbodybuilding.com
www.veganbodybuilding.com

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”