Am I disgusting?

ChaserHUN

Thanks for all the positive comments. Everybody has something on his body I think wich he/she wants to see different, but it's no big deal to others.

I'm eating cooked food too for a week now and I gained two kg. Now I'm 183cm tall an 62kg. I want to get to 70 for the end of the summer, or at least to 66.

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed your post and want you to know that I have a severely deformed chest. My left side ribs stick out and my right side sinks way in. It started when I was about 12 years old. Apparently, I've always had it but, showed more when I started developing. I went to many, many, many doctors and found that the only thing that helped was doing pull ups, push ups (various types...military, close hand, wide hand, etc...), also did dips, and barbell chest press. I would lift as heavy as I could and would work that area 4-5 times a week. I have definitely noticed that the concave area has filled in quite a bit. It use to start from under my armpit to the center of my chest. Now I only have an indent measuring about three inches from the center of my chest. It's hardly noticable to anyone although, I notice (just because I know it's there). I barely notice yours, if at all...although I'm sure you feel it's totally disgusting (I've been there myself). You can stick to a raw food diet but, you may not be eating enough for sure. Operative word...EAT!! I would recommend you eat fruit before you work out...I've had GREAT success in building muscle this way...from what I understand, it fuels the glycogen in the muscle. I would also recommend that you incorporate a post workout shake filled with whole food minerals and vitamins. I personally like the Alive shakes. I use frozen berries, hemp milk with 2 scoops of the Alive in a blender. No ice needed. My final recommendation would be to incorporate coconut oil if you haven't already. The medium chain fats help regulate hormones. I'm guessing your target calorie intake should at least be 2,000 calories. I hope this has helped you a little!!

• 2 weeks later...
Well I spent about 6-10 dollars a day on food. But food is very expensive in hungary now Not only fruits, everything.

I ate yesterday some split yellow peas. Still not my fav. I don't really wan to eat soy, I had lot of mucus when I was eating soy.

http://netbio.hu/spl/555941,2/Huvelyesek

Heres what I can get in the categorie of legumes, beans etc. Most of them are here is organic, there are non organic versions in the supermarket wich are half the price. 1 dollat is about 228Ft. Hugarian money is Forint.

How much salt do you guys use? I don't really like too salty foods. but whitout salt most of them taste a bit weird.

Hi there!

I think 6-10 $ is a good budget, if you know how to use it. Yes, everything is expensive, but you can menage it. Actually, I know many people here where I live (in Serbia) who order organic food from Hungary, because it's cheaper. So, there's always a worse case then yours

Look for some bargains. Not everything has to be organic. I eat organic grains and legumes (70 percent of my diet), but I by my veggies and fruit on normal market, can't afford (and find any, sometimes) organic. 811 diet is OK, but for us economically hit people from Middle Europe it is unsustainable. You need to eat more beans and protein grains (quinoa, amaranth) if you want some muscles (and of course, you need to exercise). If your stomach cant stand the beans, eat chickpeas and brown or green lentils, I find them much easier to digest.

All best!

PS: you can really change your looks with proper nutrition and exercises. My family always told me I am not a "sport person", but I discovered it is not true! Unfortunately, when I was already 30 and more years old. If you have back problems, that is no excuse not to do bodybuilding. Do hatha yoga for couple of months (but with teacher!) and then start with the gym. Yoga helped me a lot with back pains and prepared me good for the bodybuilding.

I really couldn't see anything, except for the last pic. I do notice what you are referring to now, but I wouldn't call that an excessive deformation at all. Many folks have to live with severe deformities, and as Fallen_Horse mentioned, everyone dislikes a certain part of their body.

Maybe don't dwell on it and think about it as much...being self conscious of it will make it seem worse, at least in your mind...

My best friend in high school had heart surgery when he was a young boy, and he has a huge ragged scar on his back, from the bottom of his neck and extends down around his left shoulder/lat area.

He is married to a very lovely lady today...I would say she looks past that exterior to the person inside...

Personally, I feel that a couple/few years of good, hard lifting with good nutrition would fill out the muscles to a point that it may not be noticeable at all. After all, you are fairly skinny! Your ribs & collarbone are pretty visible, you need some meat on them bones, lol!

There, I answered you honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not eating a raw food diet right now. I still eat big amount of raw foods because theres a lot in the garden in the summer.

I wnet to some yoga teachers, but it was mostly for girls, it was not the type of yoga I was looking for. I got a lot of rodney yee dvd's I like them really much. Also I watched a bunch of opther videos how to do the poses right, and red a lot of books. I'm doing yoga and I'm love in it. I'm not a big fan of weight lifting, especially heavy weights. I more like bodyweight excercises. http://jessdee.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ryan-kwanten-1.jpg I would more like to look like him than a big bodybuilder. No offense, I just don't want to be so huge.

Here is a picture of me when I fully exhale all the air, you can see the deformation on the ribs too

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7387/kolos.png

Here is a picture of me just standing

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/153/kolos2.png

I've added 5kg since I am eating cooked foods. now I'm 65kg. I haven't been working hard, just doing yoga and swimming a lot.

I'm sad for you. I looked at all your pics and seriously dont see anything wrong. You're an attractive young man, and I think the only thing that is holding you back is your own self-esteem, and perception.

It's very rare for anyone to be perfectly symmetrical, especially women. I'm not symmetrical and no one has ever noticed. It's something that bothered me for years, but as I grew older and developed higher self esteem, it really doesnt matter.

There is no shame in therapy. It makes me sad that so many people these days have such an altered perception of themselves. One little flaw, that no one would have even noticed, isnt a deformity... I was expecting to see something alot worse. I work with deformed people who would kill for your body. Focus on the good things that you like about yourself, and please dont be afraid to seek out help

I agree with the others that it doesn't look bad at all. Frankly I would be suprised that any girl would even notice that or would have anything other than what you've already heard from here to say about it. Many people have something they consider "wrong" in their body. I, too, am overly obsessed and upset with some things in my body that many would and do find ridiculous to be upset about.

We can see in the media people with so perfect bodies, and a lot of times I feel so jelaous for them. I have no self-esteem. I have to work this out in my own head. Also a lot of times I feel I'm not hot enough for a hot girl, I mean I look at girls and they are sou beautiful and I feel I would not be good enough for them. I know looks are not everything and when you get to meet someone who turns out to be a nice person you going to see he or she a lot mor prettier.

Sorry for my english, it's hard for me to express myself in english.

• 4 weeks later...
Start doing decline push-ups(upper chest, lats) and chest dips(lower chest) once a week. Avoid doing regular push-ups; they are a waste of time that imbalance the chest muscles.

There is no "upper" nor "lower" chest. Regular pushups are just fine.

Here is a picture of me when I fully exhale all the air, you can see the deformation on the ribs too

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7387/kolos.png

Here is a picture of me just standing

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/153/kolos2.png

I've added 5kg since I am eating cooked foods. now I'm 65kg. I haven't been working hard, just doing yoga and swimming a lot.

There is clearly progress being made if you look at your first pics.

I've lived my entire life with a chest deformity, mine is called 'pigeon breast.' I can tell you this from my experience, a woman who is disgusted because your chest is different, isn't the kind of woman you want to be around anyway. I've never had anyone comment negatively that I was seeing seriously. You are definitely not disgusting, and as the others above mentioned.. if you hadn't said anything.. I would never have seen any deformity.

If she is attracted to you, how your chest looks will be the last thing on her mind.

Check out gymnasticbodies.com... Like Yoga.. and more

• 6 months later...

Dude, this has to stop! It really is not a big deal at all - go to google and look for some serious disfigurements, you will see all kinds of really nasty stuff, and it might put your body in perspective. You've got a very good-looking body, it's very healthy, toned and in shape, it is much better than average - much, much better. Some people have totally deformed bodies that they have to live with, really you should be very happy with what you have there, many people I'm sure would be envious