Angelina Jolie near death from vegan diet, malnutrition [Pho

Vegan Joe

Angelina Jolie near death from vegan diet, malnutrition [Photos]

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-fitness-and-health-in-national/angelina-jolie-near-death-from-vegan-diet-malnutrition-photos

Angelina Jolie was left close to death after committing to a vegan diet. She says the diet left her fatigued and malnourished. Two side-effects of the diet that had her running back to red meat.

"I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously, I love red meat," the 35-year-old mother of six told Contactmusic.com. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition."

Angelina Jolie: Anorexic?

In 2009, criticism of Angelina's skeletal frame led to rumors the actress was suffering from anorexia, depression or relationship problems with Brad Pitt.

"Some feel she’s anorexic,” a source close to Jolie said in November 2009. “Certainly, she’s lost a lot of weight. If she drops more weight she’ll be just skin and bone.”

Because Angelina's always maintained a small frame, the rumors may have been associated with her vegetarian diet. For now, she's sticking to meat on her plate for top energy in taking care of her kiddos -Son Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

What other famous faces have ditched the vegan diet?

Julia Stiles was left apologizing for bashing the vegan lifestyle after she voiced how "great" it was to end it. She ate vegan for two years, it left her ...

Not enough nutrition? Hah! If you're vegan, and you're not getting enough "nutrition", surely that just means you're not eating enough, or what you've chosen to eat has few "nutritients". But of course, just saying "not enough nutrition" is to generalize nutrition to an imbecilic level, and makes you sound like a moron from the get go. Her own ignorance is what left her feeling fatigued, not veganism, this is so stupid

Not enough nutrition? Hah! If you're vegan, and you're not getting enough "nutrition", surely that just means you're not eating enough, or what you've chosen to eat has few "nutritients". But of course, just saying "not enough nutrition" is to generalize nutrition to an imbecilic level, and makes you sound like a moron from the get go. Her own ignorance is what left her feeling fatigued, not veganism, this is so stupid

Thats what i was going to say lol

If you don't eat, you get sick. PERIOD.

If you're on a diet consisting of fucking lemons and romaine lettuce, gee.. I wonder what will happen? Besides, Angelina has had this problem in the past.

She's even admitted to cutting herself. She's into self-destructive behaviour.

• 2 months later...
Angelina Jolie near death from vegan diet, malnutrition [Photos]

Angelina Jolie was left close to death after committing to a vegan diet. She says the diet left her fatigued and malnourished. Two side-effects of the diet that had her running back to red meat.

"I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously, I love red meat," the 35-year-old mother of six told Contactmusic.com. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition."

In 2009, criticism of Angelina's skeletal frame led to rumors the actress was suffering from anorexia, depression or relationship problems with Brad Pitt.

I've been vegan since May and have experienced the exact opposite. Weight (150 to 157) & strength (heavier weights & more reps) are up. Energy is up. Mood is up. I feel great. Way better than I ever felt as a meat eater. I'm never going back. Ever.

• 10 months later...

Vegans: Beware of getting enough "nutrition"!

But I find it problematic that vegan health seems very much confused, from this video below, many of vegans from London had B12 deficiency. Thats really bad for veganism... things should be easier for people.

Exactly what I was going to say. She's using the whole "Vegan is bad" to cover up the fact that she's just wasn't eating enough in the first place.

Malnourished my ass! It's anorexia and she's scapegoating veganism. Check out this page on this website for proof that vegans not only get enough nutrition but are athletic as well:http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bios. Furthermore, there are more malnourished followers of the Standard American Diet than veganism / vegitarianism. If that's such a great way to eat than why are 66% of Americans over weight and 33% obese? I'll take a cup of bean soup & a salad over that any day.

Malnourished my ass! It's anorexia and she's scapegoating veganism. Check out this page on this website for proof that vegans not only get enough nutrition but are athletic as well:http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bios. Furthermore, there are more malnourished followers of the Standard American Diet than veganism / vegitarianism. If that's such a great way to eat than why are 66% of Americans over weight and 33% obese? I'll take a cup of bean soup & a salad over that any day.