NEW: all vegan sex shop - TheVeganSexShop.com

VeganDrew

Hey everyone!

After a long break from this forum (and bodybuiling in general) I've returned to the gym upon setting up The Vegan Sex Shop, where you can find massage oils, condoms, lubricants, and even BDSM gear.

6 percent of all profits are donated to a charity of your choice, including PETA, Vegan Outreach, Code Pink, and Human Rights Campaign.

It's a small business and I need your support, so please spread the word!

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7687/blackhorz.jpg

(Please follow VSS on Facebook and Twitter!)

Hey man!

I'm tweeting the link right now

For my book.

Lots of options.

www.veganproteins.com and www.veganessentials.com send FREE Vega packets with each book order.

It's also at www.veganstore.com which isn't too far from you in MD and many other places from Food Fight to Herbivore, etc.

Will be in major stores in a matter of months

You can read about it on www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

Peace!

That's cool, but... 1, why is the age 21 rather than 18? I have never seen that before. 2, I don't like any of those "charities" (non-profits) and would not want to donate to them. Code Pink is a very ineffective organization. I'd choose something more like Food Not Bombs, which is vegan and achieves the same purpose as Code Pink, and is all-around a more respectable organization.

Thanks for the feedback, Eceglad!

The age requirement puzzles me as well, but my distributor requires it in order to do business. I'll haggle them about it to get details, because I'm as confused as you are!

As an anarchist (completely decentralized) organization, donating to Food Not Bombs would be rather difficult. Do you think donating the money to a specific chapter would be helpful? My understanding with FNB (having worked with one here in Norfolk) is that the focus is on obtaining food without paying for it.

Do you have any other non-profits you'd like to donate to?

• 2 months later...

Actually just got back from a sex shop, and the lube is cheaper at your store (same brand)... which is good, because I was complaining about the price there.

And plus I get slightly offended when they card me. I think it's because I have really small boobs. -_-