Vegan Vacation Feb 27-March 6, 2011 - Caribbean Cruise

robert

We don't do the forum-based Vegan Vacations anymore, but there are still tons of vegan vacations going on around the world so I decided to just join already existing events, including ones that attract 1000 people rather than a few dozen, but a few dozen of us can still be part of the larger group while having fun collectively.

I just posted this on FB and I'll keep updating it here and there:

Hey Everyone! Please join me for a week of Caribbean sun and vegan fitness fun!

I've been invited to be involved with a 7-day vegan cruise! I'll be training everyday with whoever wants to join me, will be hanging out as much as possible and even celebrating my 31st birthday the day we're in Jamaica!

If enough people register for the cruise per my referral, they will also give me a speaking spot along with speakers such as T. Col...in Campbell, Will Tuttle, and a bunch of other awesome people I know and others whom I'm excited to meet.

For everyone who registers for the cruise and uses me as a referral, I will give each of you a nice thank you gift of a signed copy of my book, a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt, some Vega and likely other things I collect to pass on between now and late February. Just to say thanks for coming out to the Caribbean to spend a week with me and about 1000 other vegans for an awesome time and for my birthday

I'm inviting family and friends, and also attempting to bring back the "Vegan Vacations" I started in 2006, but without having to organize anything as the event is already in place and this is the 8th year. I'd love to spend a week with a bunch of my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness friends, Facebook and Twitter friends.

This can be our NEW Annual Vegan Vacation. I know I'm in. Pumped!

Let's chill.....in the sun!

Here is some general info. Remember, when you sign up, mention my name to help get me on the speaker list and then let me know so I can ship you the bonus stuff you'll get from me personally as a thank you from the birthday boy

I'm already all set to go...now I'm just looking to get my friends to come join me. Will you?

-Robert

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some General info:

Dates: February 27, 2011 - March 6, 2011

Mention Robert Cheeke when you sign up

Locations: Ft. Lauderdale and Key West, FL, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island and Cozumel, Mexico.

This unique, annual 7-day Caribbean cruise is a great way to have an extraordinary holistic educational experience and also an opportunity to mingle and network with like-minded people while enjoying delicious macrobiotic fare prepared by Chef Mark Hanna. We expect about 1,000 guests to attend. The event has received a great deal of media attention and has been featured in the New York Times, LA Times, National Geographic Traveler, USA Today, Vegetarian Times and other publications. Our nationally known presenters provide insights on holistic/macrobiotic living from both ethical and personal health perspectives. On our upcoming February 27 to March 6 cruise, we are featuring Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study; nationally known bestselling mind-body medicine author Dr. Joan Borysenko; TV celebrity and popular author and vegan advocate Marilu Henner; and Emmy Award winning vegan/macrobiotic chef Christina Pirello as well as macrobiotic teachers Jessica Porter, Warren Kramer, Simon Brown, Lino Stanchich, Bob Carr and others.

Please remember when you support Holistic Holiday at Sea you are also supporting macrobiotic education around the country. Holistic Holiday at Sea donates funds to like-minded and affiliated organizations such as Kushi Institute, The East West Foundation, George Ohsawa Macrobiotic Foundation, Strengthening Health Institute, The Christina Pirello Health Education Initiative, Physician Committee For Responsible Medicine and many others.

http://www.atasteofhealth.org/