In Search of Vegan Food and A Floor To Sleep On

TheSkinnyVegan

I've been on the road for the last month and am just now beginning to document it here: www.mexicanonamotorcycle.blogspot.com. It's become my journal for the ups and downs of traveling across the US on a motorcycle, and the challenges of finding a meal while driving through the middle of nowhere. I'm hoping to meet some forum members and maybe crash on your floor and take you out to dinner at your favorite place to eat. I've never been this far East, and am excited to form new friendships and be introduced to new restaurants. I had dinner with Robert in San Francisco at my favorite restaurant, Millennium, and he was kind enough to hook me up with some Vega that has been holding me over the last few days that I've been passing through Montana.

If you are in the South Dakota and Southern Minnesota area, I'll be passing through over the next few days and will hopefully be in Chicago by the end of the week. And if you are in Indiana, Ohio or Pennsylvania, I'll be traveling along interstate 90, 80 and 76 beginning around the end of the weekend for a week and a half. Please let me know if you'd like to help make this trip more memorable.

Awesome dude!

Keep it updated like:

Friday, Nov 5th Chicago, IL

Sat, Nov 6th, Madison, WI

etc.

I just made those up of course

But if you know where you'll be approx when and can list it....I can totally target it to my FB friends and do my best to find some places for you to stay, and cool people to chill with.

I did the same this summer, so I'm here to help as much as I can.

Enjoy the ride brother.

Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Rob, I didnt end up going thru East Virginia. Thank you for the offer though!

Octopussoir,

I'm in Atlanta and am going to start heading Southwest tomorrow. Let

me know if you're still available. I wasn't planning on going through

Alabama, but if you have time I will definitely stay for a day or two.