Glee

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

endcruelty
Elephant

Glee

#1 Postby endcruelty » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:04 pm

is anyone watching this show? recently a few friends/family talked about it, and one of the girls is in a movie i'm really excited for, so i thought 'what the hell', and watched an episode. now i'm addicted haha the writing and stories are quite clever and entertaining, and the singing i gatta admit, is pretty awesome. one friend said "I fully support your gleeification process", so at least not all my friends think i'm a big wuss :D

oh, and there's a vegan and vegetarian in the cast :)

Last edited by endcruelty on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cold Fission
Gorilla

Re: Glee

#2 Postby Cold Fission » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 am

i feel embarrassed when people in shows like this start singing.even in cartoons when they start singing i have to turn away.been this way since i can remember.
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

endcruelty
Elephant

#3 Postby endcruelty » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Cold Fission wrote:i feel embarrassed when people in shows like this start singing.even in cartoons when they start singing i have to turn away.been this way since i can remember.

you know i'm actually the same way, i wonder why that is though, not like you're the one actually singing haha but the show is quite good and watching it with all the singing doesn't seem to bother me that much :)

botherich
Rabbit

#4 Postby botherich » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Cold Fission wrote:i feel embarrassed when people in shows like this start singing.even in cartoons when they start singing i have to turn away.been this way since i can remember.

I'm like this also, haha. No clue why.

chrisjs
Elephant

#5 Postby chrisjs » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Same here as well. I can't stand musicals either.

I've watched a little bit of it and find Jane Lynch's character to be hilarious, but that's about it.

Return to “General Discussion”