Walfin

Guest Co

So what's up with the Walfin? Have you heard about this guy? Is it for real. I would be interested in seeing the conception video if anyone has a bootleg copy....

No idea,

I don't recognize the name. I can check it out though.

Today I was at work for my 12-hour shift but I got to listen to the radio and I was listening to NPR and they were talking about the people who hunt wolves in Alaska. It was a pretty sad story.

I starting writing some vegan rhymes, so I'll post those sometime.

I cant wait to hear them Robert.

Speaking of Alaska, there was one alpha male that was being studied and he ended up being killed because the protection land that he and his pack where on was very small. Once the alpha male got out of the zone, an evil man hunted him in cold blood.

Is it just me, or is this worse then murdering our own kind? At least in our society, many murders are a result of retaliation for something wrong done to them. Killing an innocent life that has never done anything to harm the human race or nature? That really shows how our race is, and I hope that this "superior" race comes to an end soon, because with all the knowledge we have, we end up corrupting it.

Now there are a pack of wolves without a leader. Even when he was alive the scientists said he would go berzerk because one of the members of the pack was killed. Argh, and people ask selfish questions like "Why me", our race is dispecable.

I heard that same story about the alpha male wolf in Alaska, that some trohpy hunter from PA shot him, and he was really pleased because he was a famous wolfe, well known by many.

I was really upset and actually angry when I was hearing the story on National Public Radio at work on Sunday.

Extremely selfish people bother me as well, I'm not sure why so many people are so dumb, so mean, so selfish, so non-compassionate toward other beings.