In the gym today...

kollision

Well I was in the gym today working out with the VBB shirt on and this one guy comes out saying "You're vegan?" I was like yup. He said, "Did you just turn?" I said nope, last year in Feburary. And then he was like, "Wow and youre that big?". Thanks to Rob and his shirts, and can easily get the message across without approaching people or telling them. I totally forgot about giving him one of Robs cards, but hopefully he also saw the address on the shirt. If I see him next time, or anyone else for that matter that approaches me, Ill be sure to give the card.

Lets keep this an ongoing thread, and post how your day at the gym was like.

Awesome man, that's cool!

I wear one of my shirts nearly every day. I have some new styles and tank tops should arrive today too!

I have a bunch of stuff that I'll get photos of and up on the products page in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for wearing the shirt around and training in it. I bet they are surprised when they see someone with a Vegan Bodybuilding shirt benching over 400 pounds!

Good work mate

Take care,

I'll let you know man, tons of new stuff coming very soon........well, most of it is done, just need photos of them and get them up online.

I'm also going to send out some of the originals........the ones we'll pass down from person to person. And some of the odd ones, that I only have one of (of a certain color or style).

Later bro, keep on training hard!

Well today at the gym I was doing back and triceps. I love looking the the mirror but I noticed that I am getting HUGE! Plus the cuts are really coming in too. I guess this 1 year bulk really is paying off! Now...30 more lbs to go...

BTW, I was wearing the Vegan Bodybuilding Shirt once again (which I have wore 4 days in a row already and lucky it aint stinkin' ) and I love having it emblazoned over my chest and my back, ggggGGOOOOO TEAM VEGAN!

Hey Nat,

I have tons of new women's shirts, tank tops, shorts, and stuff like that. I've been quite busy and out of town so I haven't put them up on the site yet, but I hope to very soon.

Kollision,

I'm glad you are getting huge and loving wearing the shirt around! I wear them around all the time too! And as we chatted last night, I have tank tops now!

The new stuff is totally awesome, and I will try to be a lot more efficient about getting things online in a timely manner. I sell a bunch of them locally at vegan events, and from people seeing me wear one and wanted to get one, so sometimes I get caught up in that and don't get them online right away.

But trust me, they're coming to the website soon!

Hey Nat,

I have tons of new women's shirts, tank tops, shorts, and stuff like that. I've been quite busy and out of town so I haven't put them up on the site yet, but I hope to very soon.

Kollision,

I'm glad you are getting huge and loving wearing the shirt around! I wear them around all the time too! And as we chatted last night, I have tank tops now!

The new stuff is totally awesome, and I will try to be a lot more efficient about getting things online in a timely manner. I sell a bunch of them locally at vegan events, and from people seeing me wear one and wanted to get one, so sometimes I get caught up in that and don't get them online right away.

But trust me, they're coming to the website soon!