Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Grass Roots Sample Thank You Letter - Seeking Feedback
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

I'm seeking feedback for this letter I wrote on the plane. I'm recruiting hundreds of grass roots activists and volunteers to help me take my book to the Top 100 Overall on Amazon.com's Best-Seller list. (See other thread in this section for all details).

Seeking advice on this sample thank you letter that will be emailed to all people requesting promotional materials.

Is it too long, have unnecessary info, missing info, etc.?

Thanks!

Robert

-----------------

Hey (name),

I’d like to personally thank you for supporting my Worldwide Grass Roots Book Promotion Campaign. It really means a lot and I expect high levels of success and fulfillment will result from our collective effort. We will have quite an impact on people, changing the way they look at animals, at food and at themselves, inspiring a positive change in many areas of health, fitness and life.

Since I was 8 years old I wanted to be an author. I wrote many books and none of them made it to print or into bookstores until now. My Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness book has been out for nearly a year and is now appearing on more and more book shelves and has been ranked in the Top 100 in multiple categories, consistently for weeks on Amazon.com.

My vision for this campaign is distribute promotional materials so far and wide via postcards, posters, fliers and online social networks that my book reaches the Top 100 Overall titles on Amazon.com of their nearly 29 million titles they have in inventory. This will draw lots of attention to veganism in a positive light, showing a side of veganism that many haven’t seen before. It is common to have vegan cookbooks resonate with large audiences and many vegan books have become best-sellers. I will do the same with my own authentic approach writing about fitness, health and happiness. After all, the pursuit of happiness is really what we’re all after, no matter what kind of name we give it. We all strive for improvement, especially in areas of deep personal interest. I believe my book lays some great groundwork on this specific subject and it has inspired many since its release with 5-star reviews and renewed hope and enthusiasm about life’s goals from readers. The overall response has been amazing. I’m so proud of the impact my book has had on others and I’m grateful for the opportunity to inspire readers.

My friends at www.veganproteins.com are shipping out promotional postcards for me while I’m on the road, and they’re even giving you vegan product samples and coupons as a thank you for helping me chase this dream that I won’t let escape from my grasp. Please distribute them in bookstores, libraries, gyms, health centers, to your friends, family and co-workers and at other locations including festivals. Encourage people to order the book from Amazon.com. It is cheaper on Amazon than on any other website and it also helps my book’s rankings, therefore directly helping my vision to reach the Top 100 of all literature on their website. Please consider supporting VeganProteins.com with your vegan products purchases too. They are doing me an immense favor by shipping materials for me while I travel giving talks around North America. They carry the Vega brand products I use as well as many other vegan supplements and health food products.

Encourage people to order anytime from Amazon.com. I will specifically direct my own marking to culminate in April to advise everyone to order on a specific weekend (Earth Day, April 22nd), flooding Amazon.com with orders and reaching the Top 100 Overall Best-Seller list. I’ll work on collaborations with others, incentives, and I’m open to any ideas and suggestions too. Though I’m focusing on a specific weekend in April for mass book sales, orders anytime help Amazon.com rankings and visibility. Another effective tool in creating visibility for my book on Amazon.com is to order it along with other Amazon Best-Sellers like Kathy Freston’s Veganist or Kris Karr’s Crazy, Sexy, Diet. When paired with top selling books in the same online order it allows others to see what books are being ordered at the same time, or by the same customer, giving reading suggestions based on the buyer’s subjects of interest.

If you have a blog or website, I’d love it if you write a review of my book and also posted the review on Amazon.com too.

Additionally, I'm looking do do as many interviews as possible between now and Earth Day and I'm open to any suggestions or leads.

Thank you sincerely!

-Robert Cheeke

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1