Who from this forum can help me with this?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

Who from this forum can help me with this?

#1 Postby robert » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 am

I'm getting a ton of feedback from Twitter and Facebook from people all over the world regarding my Worldwide Grass Roots Book Promotion Team.

I'm not sure who is a forum member and who isn't, of the 50-100 people who have offered to help.

If you're interested in helping promote my book, taking it to the Top 100 of ALL books on Amazon.com please read here and then email me. I'll hook you up with materials and tools immediately.

Thank YOU!

-Robert

Info here-----> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=23070

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

robert
Site Admin

Re: Who from this forum can help me with this?

#2 Postby robert » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I have 100+ team members so far this week, but not sure who is from the forum....anyone want to help with this? :)

Thanks!

I know some of you are on there like hsorlando, but I think most are Twitter and FB contacts.

Please email me, I've got stuff for you.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Richard
Site Admin

#3 Postby Richard » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm interested to help son, but not sure I can do much to affect amazon.com from this country?

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 am

Thanks man.

Online posts, interviews, web features, etc. all help out in addition to postcard distribution.

I know some people outside of the US are ordering from Amazon as well. In fact I think it's cheaper to do so than from ordering from other US stores, simply because Amazon is the cheapest place online.

You like all the new material I'm sending you for the site upgrade?

I've got more stuff I'm working on. I leave in 2 days and will be without internet for potentially a full week, while I'm on the cruise ship but I'll get as much as I can to you before then.

So anyway, if you want some cards I can ship them and you can also feel free to post any of my interviews, articles, etc. online to a global audience in conjunction with this worldwide promo.

Thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”