I thought I'd share this with you guys and gals.

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Cellar Yeti
Gorilla

I thought I'd share this with you guys and gals.

#1 Postby Cellar Yeti » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:45 am

I got my license a few weeks ago and I've recently purchased a van. My plan is to convert the interior and live inside it while I travel around the United States/Canada for a few years. I thought some of you might be interested in my blog.

Through this adventure I plan to retain my health conscious nature and Veganism. I'll be using natural recycled cotton insulation, recycled radiant barrier, sustainably harvested plywood, and low/no VOC non-toxic paints and primers. Like I said I'll be taking my Veganism with me, and exercising on the road to maintain my health.

I hope by breaking free of most of the constraints of society and getting deeper into the backcountry I will gain a deeper sense of peace and reverence for the Universe we live in. I plan to leave the beginning of May.

If I am ever in your area in my travels drop me a line on my blog and we can meet up and share stevia sweetened rootbeer!

http://wanderingyeti.blogspot.com/
Live cautiously to make it safely to death

Fallen_Horse
Elephant

Re: I thought I'd share this with you guys and gals.

#2 Postby Fallen_Horse » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

This looks like a really great project! I hope you get everything you need out of it. Can I ask how you are going to be paying to drive around and not work? :P
Learning how to be compassionate, gain wisdom, and love life.

Cellar Yeti
Gorilla

#3 Postby Cellar Yeti » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 am

Fallen_Horse wrote:This looks like a really great project! I hope you get everything you need out of it. Can I ask how you are going to be paying to drive around and not work? :P

Armed robbery and prostitution.
Live cautiously to make it safely to death

MillionDollarVeggie
Rabbit

#4 Postby MillionDollarVeggie » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 am

The components that keep this great country going!!
Success is only defined as getting up one more time than you've been knocked down.
It’s not about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward…

Return to “General Discussion”