Lobsteriffic

beforewisdom

You know, it's been my online name since I started using the internet, waaaaay back in the day.

I don't remember the details but it started out with my friend hating people who said LOL and so I started typing LOB for laugh out big, and somehow it escalated from there.

This sounds so stupid now, but when I was a kid it seemed funny. 13 years later I still use it.

Haha!

Mine is based off an old Smash Mouth song about dying and the afterlife. I loved them as a kid and I have used the name ever since...

Fallen Horses

A long summers day

Stretching out the cold

Searching for the answers

And some say I'm not alone

Could you tell me

Where I might find

Fallen horses

Their spirits they fly

Blinded by the whiteness

Staring at the sun

I'm wishing that I had wings

So that I could become one

Would you help me

If I wanted to die?

I could ride off

With horses tonight

Tell me why

Why oh why

I said why

Why oh why

Now that I've arrived here

I know I'm not alone

All my friends among me

Tell me welcome home

But could you tell me

where I might find the one I'm looking for

Cause her wings have arrived

Tell me why

Why oh why

I said why

Why oh why

Djshrew- it started as an inside joke between friends. my name is Ashley and my best friend always rhymed my name and said 'Ashleyshrew I love you' all the time....the Dj part is another inside joke and came about when we were all listening to Northern State and started rhyming with our own names, I became djshrew.. ahhh to be a teenager again... lol.

And forever later, people still call me djshrew. Its probably one of those things you had to be there for =)

Man, all! I knew about Chewy's name and always thought it quite funny! LOL (LOB for you Lobsteriffic)

Mine, gsop_3, came from my experience in marching DCI drum corp in the summer of '97. I was a Glassmen (g) 3rd soprano bugle (sop_3) maybe not too creative but it's what I've got. I've been using it since high school...how ever many years ago that works out to be.