EYEBALLS IN SAUSAGES

savebabe

I've managed to turn my mother off eating sausages...I told her the crunchy bits in sausages are actually eyeballs She believed me!!!! And my lil sis won't eat eggs anymore as she thinks that they have rooster sperm swimming around in them..(she's not the blonde in our family either)...well, now my mother won't eat them either after someone else (who mind you eats animals flesh anyway) told her he wont touch eggs as they are unborn feutuses.....

I've managed to turn my mother off eating sausages...I told her the crunchy bits in sausages are actually eyeballs She believed me!!!! And my lil sis won't eat eggs anymore as she thinks that they have rooster sperm swimming around in them..(she's not the blonde in our family either)...well, now my mother won't eat them either after someone else (who mind you eats animals flesh anyway) told her he wont touch eggs as they are unborn feutuses.....

hey savebabe,

tell them that the contents of an egg is actually menstrual waste (which it is). If that doesn't turn somebody's stomach, I don't know what will. Eating menstrual waste cannot appeal to ANYBODY. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Great that you have brought your family one step closer to vegetarianism. I always think that making people fall in love with an animal also helps. If there are animal lovers in your family, just stress the fact that "food" animals are animals too, not vegetables, and can suffer and be sad just as much as the family pet.

You may also want to tell your mom that pigs ars smarter than three year old children and most dogs! And also that they are gentle animals and therefore do not deserve a violent death.

While I can understand people's reluctance to go vegan, it is really NOTHING to ask of somebody to go at least veg. The whole world should be veg right now - it is simply intolerable that it is not!!!

Sorry for my little rant. Great job in living by example savebabe!

P.S. Are you sure I shouldn't try petting a wild kangaroo!

P.P.S. I noticed you said you had chickens. How did you manage to end up with chickens? Did you save them from slaughter?

heh - we had this conversation at work last week. Someone brought in food among that food was eggs. I was asked why I don't eat eggs and I said because it turns my stomach thinking about what it is - menstrual waste. Anyway we had a long talk about whether there was an unborn fetus. No there is no fetus in eggs that come from the store. It is just menstrual waste - no baby. I was vegetarian a LONG time and went back forth over the issue of eggs an awful lot in 24 years. If there had ever been a baby in there then eggs would have NEVER been an option for me to eat. And right now eating menstrual waste is NOT AN OPTION. There are much more appetizing things I can eat.

Ya, I know it is nasty Kollision. Maybe you can share this new found insight with your family and friends too, and even maybe customers if you work at the supp store, when the opportunity presents itself.

I just had a great idea about how to turn men off of eggs. The following is sexually explicit, so reader discretion is advised.

Ask them "Would you ever perform oral sex on a menstruating woman?!!!"

Of course, they will be ed and say "Eww, no!!!"

Then you say "Well, then, you might want to stop eating eggs, cuz that is EXACTLY what they are. Mesntrual waste, and your eatin' it my friend. Nasty."

God, no wonder I never liked eggs What about cows milk. never liked the taste as I always said it tasted liked it had come from the cows behind. As for the chickens they were brought from a massive chicken farm where they de-beak (or cut the ends off) the chickens. My uncle bought his chickens from one of those battery hen houses, they cost him something like 20c each. One died as it was lame. they had never seen the light if day. It was horrible. At least giving my eggs to the neighbours stops them from buying them from the supermarket where even "free range" are bad for chickens. They like small "families". They get stressed in large flocks.

As for the Roos, you can try, but I wouldn't. the big grey, or the red (males) will do anything to protect their young, or mate. Its not like "skippy". They are magnificent. One the other day leapt right across the field it was enormous.

Nothing will turn my husband off his eggs. He already knew they were menstrual blood

Hey Savebabe,

So you mean you rescued some chickens from a battery farm? That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, they are living a life of peace with you, where they are able to feel the sunlight on their faces and the wind on their feathers?

That is awesome!!! Thanks for saving them from a life of h$#ll and giving them more of a peaceful life safe from cruelty.

Perhaps you can introduce family and friends to your chickens and educate people first hand on how social and inquisitive they are by nature. It is hard to by able to eat an animal without a guikty conscience once you have pet it or gotten to know it!! Wouldn't you say?

take care

Do you know that if every person on this Earth had to catch and kill their own meat then I can guarantee that just about everyone would be a vegetarian. I came from a farming background and we had to kill our own animals for meat. I will not go into details as you just don't want to know (I mean you are seeing an animal slain-looking into its eyes-or away from it-and cleaning up intestines, cutting the flesh etc). All my friends families made their own salamis, smoked their own meat, and a lot of the girls from the family were vegetarians (that may have been to keep themselves slim until they were married as we still had a lot of arranged marriages 18 yrs ago )

I bet there is only a very small portion of people who (if you were ever a meat eater) had ever had to kill your own meat (even farmers knowdays pay someone else to come and slay their animals for personal consumption). In QLD (a state of AUS) they now have to import abbatior (meat)workers from Sth America as it seems people are afraid of getting blood on their hands(but still don't mind eating it so long as they don't associate anything with whats on their plate!

Do you know that if every person on this Earth had to catch and kill their own meat then I can guarantee that just about everyone would be a vegetarian. I came from a farming background and we had to kill our own animals for meat. I will not go into details as you just don't want to know (I mean you are seeing an animal slain-looking into its eyes-or away from it-and cleaning up intestines, cutting the flesh etc). All my friends families made their own salamis, smoked their own meat, and a lot of the girls from the family were vegetarians (that may have been to keep themselves slim until they were married as we still had a lot of arranged marriages 18 yrs ago )

I bet there is only a very small portion of people who (if you were ever a meat eater) had ever had to kill your own meat (even farmers knowdays pay someone else to come and slay their animals for personal consumption). In QLD (a state of AUS) they now have to import abbatior (meat)workers from Sth America as it seems people are afraid of getting blood on their hands(but still don't mind eating it so long as they don't associate anything with whats on their plate!

I respect family farmers that take care of their animals. This corporation stuff is as bunch of bull.