Hemp seed supplier

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

adam151
Finch

Hemp seed supplier

#1 Postby adam151 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:10 am

Where do you guys in the UK buy your hemp seeds from? I currently go through about 500 grams a day and it is costing me a fortune. Anyone know where I can buy in bulk cheaply?

vege
Gorilla

Re: Hemp seed supplier

#2 Postby vege » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 am

500 g?
How do you feel eating that much hemp seed? I use it also very often, but not that much :D
I use CANAH, brend from Romania
http://www.canah.com/#/en/

adam151
Finch

#3 Postby adam151 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 am

Code: Select all

How do you feel eating that much hemp seed?

Out of interest how much hemp to you consume? Could you post your diet, as I am always interested to know what others eat? To be fair I could cut down on my eating a fair bit as I am pretty fat, although I love food - it is my big weakness! I am just getting back into training after a break of 8 years. This time I want to train powerlifting style, so not too fussed about my visual appearance as long as I keep getting stronger and banging out the maximum I possibly can in bench, squat and deadlift.

I have just been looking at your diary and have to say I am totally stunned at the speed of your progress. You look really great and can't wait to see you get bigger - keep it up

vege
Gorilla

#4 Postby vege » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

adam151 wrote:

Code: Select all

How do you feel eating that much hemp seed?

Out of interest how much hemp to you consume? Could you post your diet, as I am always interested to know what others eat? To be fair I could cut down on my eating a fair bit as I am pretty fat, although I love food - it is my big weakness! I am just getting back into training after a break of 8 years. This time I want to train powerlifting style, so not too fussed about my visual appearance as long as I keep getting stronger and banging out the maximum I possibly can in bench, squat and deadlift.

I have just been looking at your diary and have to say I am totally stunned at the speed of your progress. You look really great and can't wait to see you get bigger - keep it up

Thanks! I have made some progress, but I need more muscle, though!
I eat like 5-10 spoons of hempseeds and sometimes couple of spoons of hemp protein.
Diet? Fruit, potato, legumes, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds - in that order, at the moment. In summer more fruit, in winter more potato :D

Return to “General Discussion”