Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Newsletter - November 9, 2011

robert

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Newsletter – November 9, 2011

Hello everyone,

Thank you for being a member of our veganbodybuilding.com online community! What started as a website about my journey as a competitive vegan bodybuilder ten years ago, has grown into one of the top 190,000 most visited websites in the world, with nearly 10,000 members. Thank you for being part of this important movement.

In this brief newsletter I’d like to share some exciting updates.

1. Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness turns 10 in 2012

2. Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing is back with more variety than ever

3. Vega’s NEW Sports Product Line

4. Vegan Essentials Coupon Code for forum members

5. Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book – An entire year as Amazon.com Best-Seller

6. Your Opportunity to be featured on www.veganbodybuilding.com

7. Join Us on Facebook and Twitter

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness turns 10 in 2012

A decade ago, I sat on board a cruise ship where I worked as a massage therapist in the spa, and in my free time I wrote the contents that would become www.veganbodybuilding.com. With articles, meal plans, training programs, photos, contests and even a blog, before the word was invented, our website went live and reached out to a global audience. We’re excited to announce that we will be offering contests and prize give-aways throughout the year to celebrate a decade of commitment to veganism and athletic excellence.

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing is back with more variety than ever

After a yearlong hiatus, the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing is back with more items than ever before. Gym bags, tank tops, muscle shirts, headbands, wristbands, tote bags, and of course t-shirts are all available on www.veganbodybuilding.com as well as retailers including www.veganessentials.com, and soon on www.veganproteins.com and www.karmavore.ca. Show your support of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness by sporting the clothing at your gym and in your community. If you have suggestions for new items such as hooded sweatshirts, water bottles, or anything else you’d like to see, please pass feedback along to [email protected]. Post action photos wearing the clothing items on your social networking websites too!

Vega’s NEW Sports Product Line

Our friends at Vega have released the most comprehensive, complete plant-based sports nutrition line ever created. Vega Sport products include three stages of nourishment; Prepare, Sustain, and Recover. The NEW Vega Sports Products feature pre-workout energy drinks, electrolyte drinks, energy gels, endurance and protein bars, recovery drinks, and muscle-building protein drinks. All products are available from www.veganessentials.com and www.veganproteins.com as well as select national retailers such as Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe and some GNC locations. Look for Vega in your local retail stores as well.

Vegan Essentials Coupon Code for forum members

Long-time forum member Ryan Wilson, owner of www.veganessentials.com is offering a discount code for forum members for a one-time use for any purchase at Vegan Essentials now through the rest of the year. Use the coupon code to save on Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing, Vega, or any of the 1700+ other all vegan products they carry. I just bought some dress shoes and a belt from them, among many other things including some holiday gifts for family. Use coupon code ‘RCBOOK’ at checkout to save 10% off your next order.

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book – An entire year as Amazon.com Best-Seller

I am very pleased to announce that my book, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness – The Complete Guide to Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet has been an Amazon.com Best-Seller in categories of weight training and/or vegetarian books for an entire year. It is also the fastest-selling book in history at the world’s largest vegan store (Vegan Essentials). My book has moved about 7,000 copies to date and is available on Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Robert-Cheeke/dp/0984391606/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320822217&sr=1-1 as well as online from www.veganessentials.com, www.veganproteins.com and select stores around the world. To learn more about my book, visit www.veganbodybuildingbook.com to read samples from the book, view the table of contests and read feedback from readers. Thank you for your wonderful support!

Your Opportunity to be featured on www.veganbodybuilding.com

Would you like to see your own profile featured on www.veganbodybuilding.com? Dozens of vegan athletes are currently featured on our main website and it has provided amazing opportunities for many of them, including sponsorship, magazine features, and more. Visit www.veganbodybuilding.com/profiles/bios to learn how to get your very own profile up on our website. Latest profiles include Professional MMA Fighter Mac Danzig, competitive female bodybuilders, and a collection of amateur athletes alike. Once you’re featured, share the link on Facebook and Twitter to show your friends.

Join us on Facebook and Twitter

My guess is that most of you are on facebook, if not every single one of you, and that many of you are on Twitter as well. Please find our www.veganbodybuilding.com page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwveganbodybuildingcom/118870551439 and join in on the discussions there and follow @RobertCheeke on Twitter, where I post on behalf of myself and VeganBodybuilding.com. Our community grows with your support and with your outreach. Did you know Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone is a long-time vegan? Check out this interview where I ask him about his vegan lifestyle and about how and why Twitter was created.

Thank you again for being part of our growing community. Please invite your friends to join us. We have a very exciting and rewarding year ahead. If you have questions or feedback, please contact me or one of the other VeganBodybuilding.com administrators anytime.

All the best in health and fitness,

Robert Cheeke

President, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

[email protected]

www.veganbodybuilding.com