Vegan Caribbean Cruise March 3-10, 2012

robert

This is a little announcement I typed up to put online:

Vegan-Themed Caribbean Cruise with Robert Cheeke! – March 3-10, 2012

Join Vegan Bodybuilder/Amazon.com Best-Selling Author Robert Cheeke for a week in the sun on board a Caribbean Cruise Ship for the 9th Annual 2012 Holistic Holiday at Sea.

Robert teams up with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and Dr. Neal Barnard from the new hit film Forks Over Knives, along with dozens of other speakers and presenters for this memorable vegan vacation at sea.

Don’t miss this educational and enriching opportunity to spend an entire week with many of the leaders in the vegan, nutrition, and wellness industries.

Visit http://www.atasteofhealth.org to see videos and photos from previous cruises, view stateroom layouts, prices, itinerary, excursion options and to see a complete line-up of speakers, workshops and classes.

This is an event you don’t want to miss, an opportunity of a lifetime and a memorable experience waiting to be enjoyed. Mention Robert Cheeke when you book your cruise.

See you in the Caribbean!

-Robert Cheeke, Presenter – Holistic Holiday at Sea – http://www.atasteofhealth.org

• 1 month later...

Hayley, it is such a great time! I hope you get to come on the cruise sometime down the road.

Ryan, it is a shame the cruise and Expo West overlap. I'll miss Expo West for the first time in 7 years and first time ever since Vega started going, but that's more your market than mine. The Caribbean and cruise life suit me well.

I hope in 2013 they don't overlap so you can join me out on the cruise and then head over to Expo after that.

Enjoy and say hi to the Vega team for me!

Right now for some reason for the first time since I became vegan I really need motivation. Going on this cruise seems like it would do the trick. I will be taking 2 online courses for school, so it might be possible to swing a week away from the campus. I will at least look into it a bit more before I make a decision.

Awesome!

Thanks for being involved in our 12 Days and New Year programs on the forum too!

As someone who has been around here a long time, isn't cool to see a couple hundred new members? So awesome to see all this excitement and enthusiasm. Just looking at the training journals and introduction sections are very inspiring.

All the best!

I'm not in swimsuit shape, but hopefully some others are. Last year I was on the cruise with Derek and Marcella and some other vegan athletes including NBA Champ John Salley, so there was pretty good collection of vegan muscle and fitness to be found on board!

Only two months away, we'll see what damage I can do in the gym to prepare to the sunny Caribbean carrying the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness flag. Time to #Hustle and hit it #Hard in the gym!

Thx. I put in a lot of hard work over a lot of years so I maintained a pretty good physique but it has suffered a lot lately as I've taken on new projects and new interests. I'm working on getting it back!

You'll see some cruise pics in a couple of months

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. It's fun to be back in the gym regularly!

Good questions, Hayley. They'll likely get back to you soon.

The "referral" discount actually goes to the person who refers the new cruisers, so in this case, it would go to me. But as I think we talked about in FL, I could pass it back on to you. It's part of my job working with the cruise to not only promote it, but get people to sign up and they give me a kick back on each person I refer who signs up. Much like Vegan Essentials does when people buy Vega for example, per my referral. They provide a kick back to me for sending them more business.

I'm sure they'll get back with you soon, but email me about the referral thing. If you do end up signing up, I'm happy to give you that referral amount they'll give me, back to you.

Have a great day!

Robert