Calf or Biceps?

robert

Hey, which one looks better in this photo? This was taken a week ago for those who want to know what I'm looking like these days. I know I change weight quite a bit over the years, change hair styles, sport the mullet on occasion, etc. So this is current me. You like Bicep or Calf better? Or do you not care about me in the photo and just like Tonya's butt?

http://myspace-842.vo.llnwd.net/00145/24/85/145535842_l.jpg

More recent photos from a few days ago are listed on the www.veganbodybuilding.com image galleries page. Check them out.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, those photos are just from a few days ago, so it's the current Me. It's nice to know I'm still in shape. I like to maintain shape all year round so any day of the week I could step on the bodybuilding stage. Very few people can say that, or do that, but I think by eating healthy year round and with consistent training, someone can be shredded all the time.

Of course, sometimes I prefer to have a bulkier look and I've had it in the past but I guess this time of year (summer sun) it's nice to be lean and cut.

A lot of people like the calves, they're not real big, but they care cut like crazy and have veins in them

That pics all about Tonya's butt!!

I think your bicep looks better than your calf in that particular photo.

Totally agree about what you're saying about maintaining a physique all year round. Not easy to be ripped and cut constantly. More of an achievement I think to keep your physique looking good all year round, rather than just having an awesome physique just at contest time, and then letting it go when not competing.

I don't compete or anything - hey I only weight train twice a week, an hour or so each time - but I take pride in maintaining my physique pretty much constantly.

Hey, I'm in the photo too!

Yeah, I know, Tonya looks incredible. You can view more photos of her on her website www.tonyakay.com. She's also in the current issue of VegNews Magazine and she's in the photos galleries on the main www.veganbodybuilding.com site.

Ok, I vote for her too, I just thought it was a cool calf and bicep shot, and it was from last week so everyone gets to see the current Cheeke.

You can view more photos of her on her website www.tonyakay.com.

OOOOOO! More butt. I am NOT a sexist!!

I just thought it was a cool calf and bicep shot, and it was from last week so everyone gets to see the current Cheeke.

I still prefer the other cheeks. Did I mention that I am not a sexist?

hahaha, awesome man!

Yeah, she is really hot and in awesome shape.

We failed to mention the forearm as well. I should have called it Bicep, Calf, Forearm, or Tonya's Glutes? I guess she'd still win based on the recent votes, but the forearm isn't bad, it's bigger than most normal peoples' upper arms