Order Vega from Bodybuilding.com and get hooked up!

robert

Order Vega from Bodybuilding.com and I'll hook you up with bonus items!

We're reaching more and more mainstream athletes by having Vega available on www.bodybuilding.com and the more products we move, the more exposure the website supplement giant will give to Vega.

Since I work with Vega and Bodybuilding.com, I'm happy to support you for supporting Vega sales over at Bodybuilding.com

Here's what to do:

Order $50 or more in Vega products, forward your receipt to [email protected] and I'll send you an additional $20 value package in Vega products and a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness tote bag.

Order $100 or more in Vega products, forward your receipt to [email protected] and I'll send you a free Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt or signed copy of my book (you decide) and $20 value package in Vega products and a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness tote bag.

Order $150 or more in Vega products, forward your receipt to [email protected] and I'll send you a free Vega steel water bottle, a Vega t-shirt, a free Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt or signed copy of my book (you decide) and $20 value package in Vega products and a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness tote bag.

Make your order from Bodybuilding.com here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/catalog/search-results.jsp?q=Vega+&output=xml_no_dtd&client=wwwbodybuilding&proxystylesheet=wwwbodybuilding&getfields=description&filter=0&site=store&btnG=

Watch my video about Vega and Bodybuilding.com here:

Learn more about Vega products here: www.myvega.com

Learn more about Vega Sport products here: www.vegasport.com

Thank you so much for your support. I look forward to hooking you up, Big Time!

All the best!

-Robert

One of the many great products featured below:

http://www.vegasport.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/sidebar_product-273x439/product_images/VS-Product-Performance-Protein.png

Performance Protein

A complete multi-source, alkaline-forming, plant-based protein blend, featuring 5,500mg of BCAAs and 5,000mg of glutamine per serving, Vega Sport Performance Protein is formulated to:

• Improve strength and exercise performance

• Repair and build muscles

• Reduce recovery time between training

The recent innovation to Vega Sport Performance Protein comes from the addition of SaviSeed (sacha inchi) protein, a rich, plant-based source of the amino acid tryptophan. Tryptophan is a key component of serotonin production(1). Serotonin—the feel good hormone—helps with the mental aspect of recovery, so you’ll keep the drive alive and be motivated to train again.

Take Vega Sport Performance Protein within 30 to 90 minutes of your workout or throughout the day to meet your individual protein needs to recharge and repair so you can do it all again, sooner. For optimal results, use in conjunction with Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator.

Available in Vanilla, Chocolate and Berry flavors.

Sure thing.

I work directly with 4 stores:

www.bodybuilding.com

www.veganessentials.com

www.veganproteins.com

www.foodfightgrocery.com

It's my job to boost and support Vega sales with all 4 stores, so you'll often see me offering a promo for a certain store, then a few weeks later a promo for a different one, etc. That is just so I can balance out my support for all 4 as much as I can. If you ever miss a promo, or order from X store during a promo for Y and feel like you're missing out, always just forward your order to me during a promo period for any of these stores, and I'll honor the special offer and ensure you get hooked up.

I often post things here but then share the link on FB and Twitter so this is a landing page for getting the info out to lots of platforms.

I'm always accessible and happy to have you supporting one of the 4 online stores I work with. I have the ability to say thanks with my product samples and I'm happy to do so.

All the best!

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...